Mein Gott! An organized hero!

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

adrian
Supporter

Mein Gott! An organized hero!

Post by adrian »

Hello all Former Forum Hero's!

The StuG is calling and I have answered! Prit,Sam H,Xavier get your field grey butts down here and give me a hand against this crazy Guards Tank Corps type!

adrian
Wolfkin
Associate

As always at your side...

Post by Wolfkin »

...the sleek Panther, with Obersturmfuhrer Jonny Wolftruppen! :D

Sorry guys, I joined the Waffen SS because I figured that since the Commissar's Tank Corps is a Guards Tank Corps, I would make the new and improved Wolftruppen Panther crew, a Waffen SS Panther crew!

Cheers,

Wolfkin
Amateurs limit their study to either Tactics, Strategy or Logistics. Professionals study ALL THREE of these!!!
adrian
Supporter

Jonny Wolftruppen I presume?

Post by adrian »

But what shall we do without a Panther crew? One with such skill?Shame on you for bailing out on us and joining those Waffen SS types!

Long time no see old hero!

See you round,
adrian
Wolfkin
Associate

Post by Wolfkin »

Oh, we will still be there, we are an "outlaw" Waffen SS Panther crew! :D

We just wanted those snazzy camo Panzer wraps! Better chance for winning the Knight's Cross and more publicity in the papers, just consider it a career move! :D

Cheers,

Wolfkin
Amateurs limit their study to either Tactics, Strategy or Logistics. Professionals study ALL THREE of these!!!
Sam H.
Associate

Post by Sam H. »

Ok Adrian, start up that scarlet stug and let's get rolling ... Prit, you ready?

Prit? Prit?

Now what happend to him? He get into his stash again?
xavier
Contributor

hey adrian!!

Post by xavier »

glad to see you!!!

You can check a driver (me!) as soon as I get my weight down.......
(unless you want to enlarge the commanders cupola for me to fit..I have been puttin' some weight lately....!!)

regards
Xavier
"Assiduus usus uni rei deditus et ingenium et artem saepe vincit"

Constant practice devoted to one subject often outdues both intelligence and skill:
Cicero
Sam H.
Associate

Post by Sam H. »

putting on weight has become a seasonal event .. and tis the season my friend ...
adrian
Supporter

Almost got ourselves a crew!

Post by adrian »

Sam ,Xavier and Adrian sat in a bar looking at slowly diminishing steins. It was obvious that something was missing, the tension was unmissable. Adrian took a last mouthful and announced "Well, Prit or no Prit we gotta roll soon"
"Yeah,I know but we need a full crew for the StuG - no way am I going looking for that crazy Davidov or Kransky or whatever his name is - not without Prit anyway" Sam replied.
Xavier wandered to the bar."Well I guess there's time for one more then?" he smiled.
Both men nodded. Adrian was known for his weakness in this department! Sam didn't seem terribly worried.
"Hey Xavier, how you gonna get in the StuG?"
"That is a matter I will get to when I get to it!Now lets finish this beer and do something useful"
Steins were emptied and the (figurative) batwings were swung open. The boys were on a mission.

TBC

adrian
Commissar D, the Evil

there has to be Prit!

Post by Commissar D, the Evil »

There has to be Prit, we need Prit! Or, if not Prit, how about Dan? What do you think, should we go around Prit? Cheers, David
Death is lighter than a Feather, Duty is heavier than a Mountain....
adrian
Supporter

Prit,oh Prit!

Post by adrian »

Adrian clambered into the gunners hole and was instantly confronted by a mess of empty Schnapps bottles and a half eaten cheese.
"Uurgh,who the hell did this?"
Sam, who had been watching Xavier attempt to get into the drivers compartment,answered
"Ahh, I think there was a going away party for a goat in there"
"What?"
"A going away party for a goat. Whats strange about that?"
Xavier groaned. Adrian cursed. Sam laughed.

26 kilometres away at Bad Faarten air base two dodgy looking characters were having problems convincing a very officious Luftwaffe dog to go away.
"It'll bite you Bill" warned Ian
"OoooooooWWWwwww, you stupid dog!"
The two dodgy men ran past the now insulted dog (coincidentally named Herman, who's handler had been in the Guardhouse drinking coffee all day) and headed for a hangar. Not just any hangar, but a special hangar. The one that held DAS STUKA!

Herman the dog had had a hard life. Taken from his mother at an early age, he had a disfunctional puppyhood. Forever chasing sticks & balls for ungrateful owners he ahd reached his limit. No more! He was going to bite the butt of next human he saw.

Bill leaned over the engine cowling. His behind was in the perfect spot. Herman the Dog's revenge was nearly about to begin.......

adrian