13 February 1945

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

Banned

13 February 1945

Post by 1871 »

DRESDEN

It is now no longer disputed that the destruction of the once beautiful city of Dresden was an act of evil and hatred. A consequence of primitive and unintelligent reaction against defenceless civilians within an urban area. A deliberate act of genocide committed by those that considered themselves “civilized” and somehow “superior“ in thought and thus belief.

As we advance and progress in our knowledge and learning we understand more.

We remove the lies and propaganda and come towards the truth. We dismiss the superficial and superfluous. We no longer accept excuse-after-excuse, written or verbal, from the unmanly in their support for the terrible, unspeakable deliberate murder of little children and their mothers.

The numbers killed are not known - from 45,000 to 145,000.

What is known and clear: Dresden presented no strategic threat to British or American. The war was all but over.

It was a bloody and evil event by those intent on revenge. And ignorant revenge was the only motive. And revenge for what reason. The notion of revenge belongs to the stupid thug and the gangster - and therefore we return to Churchill and Harris. The instigator and the propagator.

Perhaps those unstable ’men’ that demanded revenge on women and children, also wished to assist the Soviet communist army of rapists and criminals that subjugated eastern Europe and the eastern lands of Germany for 45 years. For apart from unmarked mass-graves that was the determinate result.

The evil of the destruction and killings, the worst and most despicable massacre in the European war, has been hidden for many years by so-called democratic governments and their “authors” employed to reinforce their lies with worthless publications.

An atrocity that must be recognized and atoned by both British and American.

And never forgotten.

-
michael kenny
Associate

Post by michael kenny »

Quote:

"It is now no longer disputed that the destruction of the once beautiful city of Dresden was an act of evil and hatred."

You fell at the first hurdle!

Quote:

"We remove the lies and propaganda and come towards the truth. We dismiss the superficial and superfluous. We no longer accept excuse-after-excuse, written or verbal, from the unmanly in their support for the terrible, unspeakable deliberate murder of little children and their mothers"

Who is 'we'? Are you a group posting under one name?

quote:

"also wished to assist the Soviet communist army of rapists and criminals that subjugated eastern Europe and the eastern lands of Germany for 45 years".

No. You meant the heroic Russian Armies that destroyed the evil that was Nazism don't you?
The Armies that outfought and brought to book those evil black clad monsters who targetted millions for death in pursuit of corrupt racial theories?
Theories from the mind of a truly crazed ex-corpral who was, without any doubt, a real 'stupid thug and gangster '.
mikerock
Contributor

Post by mikerock »

How does destroying one city, however unjust and horrific, constitute genocide?
Banned

Post by 1871 »

michael kenny wrote:Quote:

"It is now no longer disputed that the destruction of the once beautiful city of Dresden was an act of evil and hatred."

You fell at the first hurdle!

Quote:

"We remove the lies and propaganda and come towards the truth. We dismiss the superficial and superfluous. We no longer accept excuse-after-excuse, written or verbal, from the unmanly in their support for the terrible, unspeakable deliberate murder of little children and their mothers"

Who is 'we'? Are you a group posting under one name?

quote:

"also wished to assist the Soviet communist army of rapists and criminals that subjugated eastern Europe and the eastern lands of Germany for 45 years".

No. You meant the heroic Russian Armies that destroyed the evil that was Nazism don't you?
The Armies that outfought and brought to book those evil black clad monsters who targetted millions for death in pursuit of corrupt racial theories?
Theories from the mind of a truly crazed ex-corpral who was, without any doubt, a real 'stupid thug and gangster '.
A post full of hate, bigotry and ignorance.

I have no time for your repeated racism - you are known for it.

Your views are backward, uneducated and of no interest. It is obvious you post here to offend with your illiterate nonsense.

-
Banned

Post by 1871 »

mikerock wrote:How does destroying one city, however unjust and horrific, constitute genocide?
An incredible statement.

Do you have any knowledge of basic contemporary history?

Do you have understanding of German history apart from a fictional paperback novel?

Do you know anything regarding Dresden?

If you wish to know what constitutes genocide - join your local library or perhaps buy a dictionary.

Always understand the subject before you post. Always have something worthwhile to contribute on a forum for German WWII history and not stupid, anti-German hatred and ignorance - like so many that come here and post.

More Germans are required here. Not out-dated, uninformed, haters and deceivers from England that saturate this forum.

-
Last edited by 1871 on Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
SvenW
Contributor

Post by SvenW »

...What is known and clear: Dresden presented no strategic threat to British or American. The war was all but over. ...

Just a one-man-theory but maybe an interesting point of view to discuss. Was this known and clear when it happend...?

... The evil of the destruction and killings, the worst and most despicable massacre in the European war, has been hidden for many years by so-called democratic governments and their “authors” employed to reinforce their lies with worthless publications. ...

Witch kind of scale do you use for that? And how can it be, that the Dresden air raid wasn´t noticed for decades as you like to assert?

... A post full of hate, bigotry and ignorance....

That´s a good reviewing of your own starting post!

Sven.
Banned

Post by 1871 »

You are from "Berlin/Germany"?

Is this correct?

You were educated - were you not?

Are you German? You seem confused as to your history. This is very unusual. Were you educated in Germany or elsewhere? Of course you may originate from the east. Any comment? Where did you learn English?

You may wish to state your place of recent learning - merely for clarification. What area of Berlin do you reside? I know that great city very well.

-
SvenW
Contributor

Post by SvenW »

Nun gut Herr Anonymus (just "1871" :? French or German? ):

I´m German, formely West. And believe it or not, we have schools here where you can learn history and English (or French, Russian, Latin...) and many many more, if you were able to learn.

As an expert for Germany you don´t need an explanation for Geschichtsleistungskurs, right?
Roundabout three school years in history, German and civics just European history from 1914-´45, with young teachers from the ´68 generation and very old "Steisstrommler". - No way for a one-sided indoctination...

But who are you?

PS.:
... You were educated - were you not? ...

What a nonsense - shure I´m educated.
Banned

Post by 1871 »

Rather more stunted and affected than I expected.

You are certainly not German. You have put nonsense, what is termed gibberish, on here.

You are English. And you have already posted.

Part of a group from other websites that attempt to disrupt Feldgrau. I note you as will others.

And you are easily exposed on this thread.

-
SvenW
Contributor

Post by SvenW »

:D :D :D :D :D

What do you need to proof my citizenship, a copy of my Reisepass or one of my Ahnenpaesse? - LÄCHERLICH!

I´m defenitly a grandson of a DAF-slave driver at the Arado-Flugzeugwerk-Rathenow, look at your sources if there was any foreign person in this position (and not proud or ashamed of it).

And again, who are you and where do you live?

Ps.:
... I note you as will others. ...

Too much honour for me but thanks a lot!
Rolf Steiner
Associate

Post by Rolf Steiner »

Oh, don't bother guys. This is the bloke who threatened to repatriate me a couple of threads previous. Conspicious by his absence in forums that are actually moderated.
"And I will show you where the Iron Crosses grow!"
Brian67
Banned

Post by Brian67 »

1871 wrote:Rather more stunted and affected than I expected.

You are certainly not German. You have put nonsense, what is termed gibberish, on here.

You are English. And you have already posted.

Part of a group from other websites that attempt to disrupt Feldgrau. I note you as will others.

And you are easily exposed on this thread.

-
Hallo Sven
Es lohnt sich gar nicht mit 1871 zu streiten. Der wird immer so ausfällig, wobei er - glaub ich - relativ lange Ruhe gegeben hatte.
Am besten einfach ignorieren.
Gruss Brian
http://www.panzergrenadierregiment63.de.vu
http://www.3ss.totenkopf.de.vu

Die Dummheit des Menschen und das Universum sind unendlich; wobei ich mir beim Universum nicht ganz sicher bin! (Albert Einstein)
Richard Hargreaves
Author

Re: 13 February 1945

Post by Richard Hargreaves »

1871 wrote:It is now no longer disputed that the destruction of the once beautiful city of Dresden was an act of evil and hatred. A consequence of primitive and unintelligent reaction against defenceless civilians within an urban area. A deliberate act of genocide committed by those that considered themselves “civilized” and somehow “superior“ in thought and thus belief.
I think you've made a mistake. You've written DRESDEN. I'm sure you meant WARSAW. Or was it ROTTERDAM. No, wait, COVENTRY. Or perhaps BELGRADE. And LENINGRAD.
1871 wrote: A post full of hate, bigotry and ignorance.

Your views are backward, uneducated and of no interest. It is obvious you post here to offend with your illiterate nonsense. -
Hmmmm, the words "kettle", "pot" and "black" spring to mind.
Last edited by Richard Hargreaves on Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No-one who speaks German could be an evil man
Brian67
Banned

Re: 13 February 1945

Post by Brian67 »

halder wrote:
1871 wrote:It is now no longer disputed that the destruction of the once beautiful city of Dresden was an act of evil and hatred. A consequence of primitive and unintelligent reaction against defenceless civilians within an urban area. A deliberate act of genocide committed by those that considered themselves “civilized” and somehow “superior“ in thought and thus belief.
I think you've made a mistake. You've written DRESDEN. I'm sure you meant WARSAW. Or was it ROTTERDAM. No, wait, COVENTRY. Or perhaps BELGRADE. And LENINGRAD.
Hi halder
I think we should not count one crime against an other. For me it is out of question, that bombing of civil targets was a war crime and it doesn't matter to me, if it was in Rotterdam, Coventry, London or Dresden.
We should not get problems with each other here and "throw our brains over board" (thats a translation of a german phrase. do you understand what I mean?) in the Forum only because of 1871.
Regards Brian
http://www.panzergrenadierregiment63.de.vu
http://www.3ss.totenkopf.de.vu

Die Dummheit des Menschen und das Universum sind unendlich; wobei ich mir beim Universum nicht ganz sicher bin! (Albert Einstein)
Beppo Schmidt
Associate

Post by Beppo Schmidt »

In my opinion Harris should have had his neck stretched for the needless bombing of civilian targets under his leadership. But so should have Goering.
Then shut up about it and quit acting like a spoiled five-year-old kid, Cal. Wo wohnen Sie? Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Ich glaube nicht.