So called "Polish concentration camps"

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

Hans
Associate

Post by Hans »

Orzel,
I'm looking for a Tasmanian aboriginal. Can you tell me where I can find one?

- Hans
Was haben wir für dich gewollt
Du deutsches Vaterland?
- H Gehr IR 21./17.ID
Landser
Contributor

Post by Landser »

Orzel

What a change of heart-COMMADABLE!!! :D

BTW What is the real(POLISH) name of it,in case I like to find it on a map in PL.

Sorry for foregoing this thread,but got to watch F1 qualifying down under.
Orzel
Banned

Post by Orzel »

landser im afraid i do not understand your question, what are you looking for in Polish?
Banned

Post by 1871 »

Panzerkraut wrote:What the last two posters said.

Sloppy wording doesn't make it clear that the mentioned koncentration camps were Polish in a geographical sense only.

Noone (except perhaps David Irving & friends) are stupid enough to think that it was Poland that invented industrialized genocide.

"Noone" is this a writer or essayist?

Can you state the historians you refer to as "stupid"? Have you taken the time to read their works? Whomever they may be.

However, what "David Irving" document have you read, and perhaps studied?

I would be very interested in the content of your note-taking.

-
sid guttridge
on "time out"

Post by sid guttridge »

Hi Hans,

If you are looking for a pure Tasmanian Aboriginal, all are dead. Most through lack of immunity to European diseases and the rest through maltreatment, malign neglect or murder. Not a happy tale. However, there are apparently a few mixed race descendants.

Cheers,

Sid.
Beppo Schmidt
Associate

Post by Beppo Schmidt »

I fully agree that Auschwitz is a monstrosity.
I don't think most Poles OR Germans would dispute that.
As far as a monument to German suffering we allready have those theyre called Auschwitz, Treblinka, Majdanek, Pawiak Prison, Dachau, Belsen, Buchenwald should I go on? Im sure MANY Germans suffered in those places of boredom, perhaps carpal tunnel syndrome from excessive use of whips or pulling out teeth.
Are you aware that the Nazis killed almost half a million non-Jewish Germans and Austrians?
So lets unite germans throughout the world in your proud heritage of genocide and systematic extermination of all undesirables.
Do you seriously believe that the majority of Germans are proud of the Nazis and the Holocaust? Can you seriously believe such a thing? Please, the vast majority of Germans do not need anyone to tell them that the Nazis were bad and that the Holocaust was an atrocity, but people like you still use Germany as your whipping boy because you have nothing else to bitch about.
I for one will march proudly with you an howl Deutschland Deutschland Uber Alles. Which ironically enough translates to germany over everything and everyone, sort of fitting for them dont you think?
Before being adopted by the Nazis, Deutschland Uber Alles did not mean "Germany over the world", it meant that Germans should unite into one nation and put their regional differences behind them. In its original context there was nothing racist about it, but I think you already knew that perfectly well, didn't you. Most Germans are no more racist than anyone else and you have proven for the millionth time that YOU are just as racist as any Nazi. How about get off your ass and actually do something instead of sitting here blaming present day Germans for sixty-year-old atrocities in addition to every economic problem facing modern-day Poland.
Panzerkraut

Post by Panzerkraut »

1871 wrote:However, what "David Irving" document have you read, and perhaps studied?-
What a surprise.
One nazi defending another...
Hans
Associate

Post by Hans »

Hi Sid,
I know. Simply posed the question to indicate that Germany has/had not cornered the market on genocide.

- Hans
Du deutsches Vaterland?
- H Gehr IR 21./17.ID
Landser
Contributor

Post by Landser »

Suggestion:

Since the Poles hate it when you call places like Breslau,Danzig,Stettin etc. by their names ,lets call Auschwitz than Oswiecim, and nobody would know what you are talking about.

Because thats the name of the place.
Orzel
Banned

Post by Orzel »

no we cannot call Auschwitz Oswiecim because Oswiecim is a town. In fact it was a town since the 1300's whereas Auschwitz was the camp built by your people in 1942 outside the town about 10km. Therefore it would be an insult to the town and its inhabitants. Also a German name for a concentration camp is appropriate since they were your creation, calling it in Polish would simply shift the blame away from the murderers or Germans(whichever you prefer) As far as us disliking Germans using German names for Polish cities well you can certainly see the insult in it, after all it smacks clearly of occupation and racial superority, in short Germans are assholes who regret they lost the war and now look with envy to the east pining away for our land. Well guess what its ours it has been ours and if you want it come and get it well beat your bratwurst eating asses again so hard that this time your lederhosen will fall off.
Orzel
Banned

Post by Orzel »

As far as me "bitching" we need to scream about the holocaust to the heavens, because we do not we will forget and we will bound to repeat it again. Im reminded of baseball with germany three strikes and youre out. You've allready had two.
Landser
Contributor

Post by Landser »

Well Orzel,every dictionary calls Auschwitz/Oswiecim.Now thats in 3 different ones and from as many countries.Plus Google uses Oswiecim as a reference.
The rest of your garbage deserves even less attention as the Wehrmacht needed in 1939.

Dobdze-or?
Beppo Schmidt
Associate

Post by Beppo Schmidt »

in short Germans are assholes
I said you were as racist as any Nazi, and you just proved my point. How do you call eighty million people assholes?? Everyone of a certain nationality has the exact same personality? You are an absolute moron on par with any of the neo-Nazis on here, just a Polish version. Such racist insults would never be tolerated on AHF.
Hans
Associate

Post by Hans »

Orzel,
Hasn't Poland invaded Iraq? What has that country ever done to you?
As for kicking German arses again (that's the right spellling), when was the last time you did it?

- Hans
Du deutsches Vaterland?
- H Gehr IR 21./17.ID
Pirx
Associate

Post by Pirx »

This discution goes to dead end.
Germans lost two world wars. They were punished. They lost lands and homes. I believe that most Germans agreed with this.
But some don't. I don't know what they want from Poles or Czechs now.
Mrs. Steinbach want some excuses? What she want place in her museum? Photo's with polish army throw away German civilians? She call herself "expeled" but she didn't mention that her parents came to town Reda in 1940 as a occupation administrators. So it's obvious that they were evacuated in 1945 whe Red Army liberate that area.
Konigsberg is in Russia, but this small group of frustrated people didn't ask nothing from Russians.

P.S.
I want to have nothing common with some vicious post from my compatriots.