Maybe the English are the dregs of Germany ....

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

FanOfGermanMilitaryMight
Banned

Maybe the English are the dregs of Germany ....

Post by FanOfGermanMilitaryMight »

Perhaps the Germans sent them to Britain because they were so unworthy of being German. And to think, all that animosity on the part of the Brits against the Germans started two WORLD wars just because Germans were kind enough to offer the English the option of leaving Germany and taking their imperialist nonsense elsewhere.
"Klotzen, nicht Kleckern" General Heinz Guderian
Musashi
Supporter

Re: Maybe the English are the dregs of Germany ....

Post by Musashi »

FanOfGermanMilitaryMight wrote:Perhaps the Germans sent them to Britain because they were so unworthy of being German. And to think, all that animosity on the part of the Brits against the Germans started two WORLD wars just because Germans were kind enough to offer the English the option of leaving Germany and taking their imperialist nonsense elsewhere.
I quote your messages as an evidence for the administrator. You really look for problems, but the problems will find you soon.
Ian Earl
Contributor

Post by Ian Earl »

FanOfGermanMilitaryMight wrote:Perhaps the Germans sent them to Britain because they were so unworthy of being German. And to think, all that animosity on the part of the Brits against the Germans started two WORLD wars just because Germans were kind enough to offer the English the option of leaving Germany and taking their imperialist nonsense elsewhere.
And i will just add one word.

idiot!
Somewhere far far away doing secret things to nasty people in hot climates. Sssshhhh dont tell the wife, she thinks I play a piano in a whore house!
derGespenst
Associate

Post by derGespenst »

Please, people, just don't respond to this guy!
haen1
Supporter

Post by haen1 »

Hi "Fanny", What exactly is your point ????

HN
Jez
Associate

Post by Jez »

Hmm... i'm getting a vision. I think i can see what this guy is really like. Ok here goes.
Fanny boy is Socially inept, visions of intelectual superiority, emotionally immature, a virgin, no life skills whatsoever, a twat and please don't be shocked at the use of such insulting words but i must say it.... a student!

Am i right?.... I am! Yipee! :D

Lets hope he gets bored and goes on a demo somewhere about tree-hugging or something like that.

What a prick that lad is.

Kind regards, Jez.
Ian Earl
Contributor

Post by Ian Earl »

Bet he is from Memel as well! :D and may i suggest a closet arse bandit!
Somewhere far far away doing secret things to nasty people in hot climates. Sssshhhh dont tell the wife, she thinks I play a piano in a whore house!
Musashi
Supporter

Post by Musashi »

He is worse than heinz kling :evil: :x
Pull out the weed :D
B Hellqvist
Contributor

Post by B Hellqvist »

Bye bye, SpamOfIndustrialGrade.
Howard
Associate

Post by Howard »

Musashi is right.

This is the sort of stupid posting that got HK banned and should have the same effect on FOGMM.

Despite having just replied, I also agree with Gespenst! :wink:
Regards

Howard
FanOfGermanMilitaryMight
Banned

Interesting ....

It was interesting to read the various analyses of who I am. Perhaps some were right. I don't know why the English here take me so seriously. The Germans don't seem to mind being insulted. Frankly this post was a joke, the same way many other 'distinguished' posters feel free to make jokes on this forum. England has an interesting history too. Don't mind reading it when it suits my interests. I'm not an Anglophobe as you might think.
greenhorn
Contributor

Post by greenhorn »

Can I suggest a tag to go under people's names instead of Supporter Contributor New Member..... Idiot .
Banzai!
FanOfGermanMilitaryMight
Banned

Hmmmm ....

Is that suggestion directed at me? Tut, tut, say it out loud plain and simple .... if you can ....
Musashi
Supporter

Post by Musashi »

Well, it would be not difficult to write such a PHP script.
Scott Revell
Contributor

Post by Scott Revell »

FanOfGermanMilitaryMight,

Just too think I was such a big fan of HK..........another one comes along. After speaking to my Nephew who is 6, he informed me that there are plenty of Joke Forums on the net. Perhaps you should start posting there.
For your information, this is a military forum I like to think is full of intellectual people that also have opinions....who are either smart enough to keep their opinions to themselves or when posting, word it in such a way it is not offensive. Remember what you may think is a joke may be perceived as something quite different by somebody else......I truly and honestly believe that when you wrote your post above......

The wheel was spinning but the hamster was dead!!!!!

Lastly....when you see HK, and it should be soon....say hello to him from all of us...we miss him so much!!!!!
Revellations

"A Bayonet has a worker at both ends"

http://www.defendingarnhem.com