What ever happened to Bill Medland?

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

MCO

What ever happened to Bill Medland?

Post by MCO »

And what became of his cloning project in Brazil?

:evil:
Commissar D, the Evil

Hey MCO

Post by Commissar D, the Evil »

Hi MCO, long time no speak to!!! Bill is alive and well on the Third Reich Factbook Forum. Very alive, actually. As for that cloning project in Brazil, well, that didn't work out. But what's this I hear about you and D.W. becoming the models for the new set of "Rock 'n Sock 'em Robots"??? Chee! You know how uncomfortable it makes a poor commie bastard like myself to see my friends fighting? It's like seeing Germany fighting Finland (uh, wait, that did happen)--well something like that. Peace be unto you my Friend!!! Very Best Regards, David :D :wink: :D
Death is lighter than a Feather, Duty is heavier than a Mountain....
MCO

Rock'em Sock'em

Post by MCO »

Dear Comrade:

D.W. would make a good model for a Rock'em Sock'em robot as he has a block-shaped head like the original?
Commissar D, the Evil

Okay, okay MCO, I give up.
But I still like having both of you as Comrades in the Struggle!
Very Best Regards, David :D
(P.S., Did you know that Bill Medland is writing a novel? It's an alternate history about Nazi-sympathizers governing England in the early war years. What MCO, you don't sound surprised?) :D
D.W.
Enthusiast

Post by D.W. »

D.W. would make a good model for a Rock'em Sock'em robot as he has a block-shaped head like the original
The important thing to remember is I can actually my head to think with, while you only have something to stick your BDU cap on and have a reason to visit the barbershop.

Commissar, please remember that I insult MCO only because I care about him! 8)
Commissar D, the Evil

okay

Alright, that does it!! Topmorrow there will be a new Thread in the Forum Heroes' World. We'll call it THUNDERDOME!!! D.W. and MCO will finally get the chance to fight it out on one Thread. Don't worry about the rules, there are none. Any insult is acceptable. Two men enter, one man leaves!!! Two men enter, one man leaves. SO join us everyone in THUNDERDOME where we wil settle this MCO/D.W. conflict once and for all!!!!!

Hail Gladiators!!!
Regards, D, the EviL
D.W.
Enthusiast

Post by D.W. »

Now were talking! But I really don't see the reason to limit it to just MCO and I. In fact, lets make it a free-for-all where anyone and everyone can just vent, sound off, go off or get things off their chest!

So don't stop by unless your ready to rumble because it is no-holds barred, tag-team action where anything goes.

:evil: