Micheal Ungar

Foreign volunteers, collaboration and Axis Allies 1939-1945.

Moderator: George Lepre

mel

Micheal Ungar

Post by mel »

I'am looking for Micheal Ungar. I'am doing family research and his name came up. He was born in the same town as my wife's grandparents was.

born:11.18.1923
Durles (now part of Romania)
Death/missing date:1.23.1945
Place of death:Lettland

It looks like he was in the SS.

mel
Richard Schoutissen
Associate

Re: Micheal Ungar

Post by Richard Schoutissen »

mel wrote:I'am looking for Micheal Ungar. I'am doing family research and his name came up. He was born in the same town as my wife's grandparents was.

born:11.18.1923
Durles (now part of Romania)
Death/missing date:1.23.1945
Place of death:Lettland

It looks like he was in the SS.

mel

http://www.weltkriegsopfer.de/Kriegsopf ... 76476.html

Richard
mel

MICHEAL UNGAR

Post by mel »

hi richard, thanks for the information. i knew he was killed in lettland and was buried there. i would like too find someone that could have known him. i know that is a shot in the dark if you know what i mean. i have found a brother of his i think on the same site as the link you posted.
i have four from the same town that i believe were killed in the war. and he seems to be the best to find information about so far.

thank-you

mel
Richard Schoutissen
Associate

Re: MICHEAL UNGAR

Post by Richard Schoutissen »

mel wrote:hi richard, thanks for the information. i knew he was killed in lettland and was buried there. i would like too find someone that could have known him. i know that is a shot in the dark if you know what i mean. i have found a brother of his i think on the same site as the link you posted.
i have four from the same town that i believe were killed in the war. and he seems to be the best to find information about so far.

thank-you

mel
hello mel,

To find out this kind of information I need to have more Information regarding his unit. (probably SS / NSKK).

Do you perhaps have a 'Feldpostnummer'?

Did you already contacted the DRK, VdK and/or WASt?

Richard
[email protected]