Landesgruppe Italien der AO

German auxiliary organizations 1919-1945.
HPT

Landesgruppe Italien der AO

Post by HPT »

I'm none too certain that this is the correct space on this formidable Forum for this request, but here goes.

I'm working on a history of the NSDAP's presence in Italy, from the early days in the late 1920s, to the establishment of the first Ortsgruppen in Milan, Meran and Bozen in 1931, through the reorganisation under the Landesgruppe Italien der AO der NSDAP (first in Venice, then in Rome), right up to the German take-over after 8 September 1943 and through to the end of the war.

If anyone can help with information, especially on the organisation (details of each Ortsgruppe, Kreis, Stuetzpunkt, Zelle and Block - and their leaders), uniforms and insignia, I'd be most grateful and will naturally give full credit for material help as well as a copy of the published article and reimbursement of all costs.

In particular I need colour photos of the various forms of cuffband worn by the leadership, with the inscription "Landesgruppe Italien" or variations thereon.

Also clear photos of all known variations of the "AO" Raute.

As in the Reich, within the AO structure spread across Italy there were elements of the HJ, DAF, Stahlhelm and other Party and non-Party organisations. The HJ wore HJ uniform (perhaps with a national triangle?) but most photos just show Political Leaders uniform. Were the uniforms of other Party para-military organisations permitted for wear by Germans living in Italy? Such as the SS and SA? Period photos would be welcome.

Many thanks!

hpt
kuratorium

Re: Landesgruppe Italien der AO

Post by kuratorium »

For this cufftitle look here please :http://70.87.163.50/forums/showthread.php?t=609716