A general warning to all members

German SS and Waffen-SS 1923-1945.
Jason Pipes
Patron

A general warning to all members

Post by Jason Pipes »

This message is a general warning to all forum members.

Anti-Semitic comments or postings will not be tolerated. Comments or posts that are blatantly off-topic, off-color, and/or offensive will also not be tolerated.

Anyone who posts messages that fall under these categories will find themselves banned from the site.

If you have questions or comments regarding this matter please contact me in private to discuss.
Paul_9686
Associate

Post by Paul_9686 »

Understood.

Yours,
Paul
Shadow
Patron

Re: A general warning to all members

Post by Shadow »

Jason Pipes wrote: Anti-Semitic comments or postings will not be tolerated. Comments or posts that are blatantly off-topic, off-color, and/or offensive will also not be tolerated.
Anyone who posts messages that fall under these categories will find themselves banned from the site.
Bravo Jason!

FELLOW MEMBERS:
Let's not allow Feldgrau to deteriorate to such an extent that Jason would be forced to take the drastic measures Marcus did, at Axis Historical Forum, in curtailing access to certain areas of the forum due to behavior such as Jason has mentioned above.
Signed: "The Shadow"
M.Wittmann
Supporter

Post by M.Wittmann »

Shadow wrote:
Jason Pipes wrote: Anti-Semitic comments or postings will not be tolerated. Comments or posts that are blatantly off-topic, off-color, and/or offensive will also not be tolerated.
Bravo Jason!

FELLOW MEMBERS:
Let's not allow Feldgrau to deteriorate to such an extent that Jason would be forced to take the drastic measures Marcus did, at Axis Historical Forum, in curtailing access to certain areas of the forum due to behavior such as Jason has mentioned above.
I agree and support Jason 100%!
Keep this forum at its best :!:
"Klagt nicht, kämpft!"

Wanted:
Info about 5.SS-Pz(Gren)Div 'Wiking' and the dutch Waffen-SS volunteers.
Groscurth
Contributor
Location: Couloir Gervasuti,east side of Mont Blanc du Tacul.

Post by Groscurth »

[quote="Jason Pipes"]Anti-Semitic comments or postings will not be tolerated. Comments or posts that are blatantly off-topic, off-color, and/or offensive will also not be tolerated. Anyone who posts messages that fall under these categories will find themselves banned from the site.
[/quote]

Bravo Jason!

FELLOW MEMBERS:
Let's not allow Feldgrau to deteriorate to such an extent that Jason would be forced to take the drastic measures Marcus did, at Axis Historical Forum, in curtailing access to certain areas of the forum due to behavior such as Jason has mentioned above.[/quote]

Hi Shadow, let's say a 200 posts obligation :D ? It is clear that Marcus did that for only one reason (like told and explained by our Immo collegue, remember), he thought that that action would have as effect more post on the other topics then in his Lounge and make his axis forum more important the Feldgrau. Marcus had a double agenda in this.

Gee, I have a problem when I quote, it never appears like before in a white field.?
-"Two things are unendless: the universe and human stupidity. But I am not so sure about the universe" Einstein
-Question: "Why do mountain climbers rope themselves together?" Answer: "To prevent the sensible ones from going home!" Anonymous
HunterSeeker

Post by HunterSeeker »

Roger That !!
Patrick
Enthusiast

Post by Patrick »

If it's impossible to mention these (damned), old seeds of hate in the common opinion of the continent it's impossible too to explain the conduct of so many peoples during the tragic Second World War period or, better, is possible to offer as an expalaination only a sudden madness of some hundreds of millions of citizens from France to Russia.
I would think that a discussion of anti-Semitism in a purely historical context is allowable. I think its one thing to acknowledge the historical record that Jews were treated badly in the past and quite another to make offensive statements about them. Let's hope that we have the good sense to tell the difference! Ultimately, its Jason's website and therefore his call.
Cheers,

Patrick

When I was single, I had three theories on raising children. Now I have three children and no theories.
opdd38
Supporter

Post by opdd38 »

okay
you'r in the rihgt
schwedi
Supporter

Post by schwedi »

It is a shame that you, Jason, have to make this annouccement!!

No point about this!!
Sterben ist eine Sache, überleben eine andere!

Michael Schwed
von_noobie
Associate

Post by von_noobie »

bravo, i completely agree with the new rule 100%,
Werwolf SE

Post by Werwolf SE »

Hi

I totally agree with mr. Jason Pipes......... :!:

Honor those who should be honored.......all the heroes on all sides who lived, fought and in many cases, died, in those dark ages............

Befehl, ich folge...........
Best regards

Patric
pak40

Post by pak40 »

As they say in Minnesota, Ja sure, you betcha!

Chris :D
If at first you don't succeed, forget it.-Murphy
Helmut Von Moltke

Post by Helmut Von Moltke »

best to keep some skinhead idiot out of here :D