Hans Collani

German SS and Waffen-SS 1923-1945.
Bagaudas

Hans Collani

Post by Bagaudas »

Good afternoon

In this photograph, Hans Collani, or I think he is that officer, offers next to another officer, and two soldiers. Please, does anyone know who that SS-Untersturmführer is? or to which company of the "De Ruyter" belong these soldiers, if it has been identified.

Thank you
Attachments
Collani.1944.jpg
Collani.1944.jpg (63.7 KiB) Viewed 5422 times
Massimiliano Afiero
Contributor

Re: Hans Collani

Post by Massimiliano Afiero »

No, in the photo, are SS-Hstuf. Scholz, first from the left and SS-Rttf. Strapatin, third from the left.

Max
Bagaudas

Post by Bagaudas »

Go, so seen in profile I suggested more the figure of Collani, but if he says it is Scholz, I say nothing. I suppose it's time they celebrated the SS-Rttf decoration. Strapatin.

In any case, thank you very much.
Massimiliano Afiero
Contributor

Post by Massimiliano Afiero »

Hi friend, do you have seen my book about Nederland Division (Schiffer Publishing)? In the book, there are more photos of Collani.

Max
Bagaudas

Post by Bagaudas »

Hi, Max

No, I have not bought it, but I am thinking of buying that book, and others that you have published, and if I am interested. I have some books, about the II SS Panzerkorps, the 11 SS-Freiwilligen PzGr. Division "Norland". Something from the 4 SS-Freiwilligen PzGr. Brigade, the 23 SS-Frw. PzGr. Division "Nederland". The majority written by Wilhelm Tieke. And they are fine, but good to older if they have more data, it is always interesting. And above all, I am interested in the battle of Budapest. I also have books on the subject of Budapest.

I loved finding data, very interesting and that from what I see, people do not comment anything about three officers of the 3rd SS-Panzer Regiment, in your book about the division "Totenkopf". And that as far as what I see or people do not relate data, or take out what you think, I sent a long time ago an answer about the last officers of both I and II./3 SS-Pz Rgt., And little case It was given to me. It is a unit with a large amount of data, and with great difficulty to find them, many of their officers were in other units. And those last data I took them out of your book, that's why I repeat you I loved finding these data concretely. I know I could have found them in other books, but it is difficult to add data related to an officer's diary.

In any case, yes, I already have several books of yours.