SSPK Man Truöl photo

German SS and Waffen-SS 1923-1945.
nicoH

SSPK Man Truöl photo

Post by nicoH »

Hi

I am looking for a original print of the following picture taken by the SS-PK Photographer Truöl in Narwa 1944.

The picture shows SS-Hstuf Rühle von Lilienstern alongside some of his officers and men.

Who has an original print of this picture

Best regards

Nico
150544zwsol.JPG
150544zwsol.JPG (16.91 KiB) Viewed 2591 times
Marc Rikmenspoel
Enthusiast

Re: SSPK Man Truöl photo

Post by Marc Rikmenspoel »

I'm going to the US National Archives next week, Monday through Wednesday. Hans Truöl will be one of the guys whose photos I'll be especially looking for, along with Bruno Wisniewski, Erich Fabiger, Werner Stille, and Helmuth Möbius. These seem to have been the "stars" among the Nordland and Nederland photographers.

So I may have a good quality scan of the photo before long. I'll let you know how it works out.
nicoH

Re: SSPK Man Truöl photo

Post by nicoH »

Hi Mark

I thank you already in advance for your troubles. I am mostly interested in the Untersturmführer with the Spectacles on the right side (as viewed) of Hstuf Rühle von Lilienstern. This is a dutchmen.

Should you be able to find more photos of the Nederland brigade (you once stated you had enough of the German officers in the Nederland) with unknown officers, show them either on Feldgrau or via PM/E-Mail.
Perhaps I can help identify some of the dutch officers.

Best regards

Nico