Irma Grese - Notorious female SS guard

German SS and Waffen-SS 1923-1945.
the_skunk
Banned

Irma Grese - Notorious female SS guard

Post by the_skunk »

The legend of Irma Grese

I read a story that Irma Grese was the most vile SS guard in history. According to the stories she haunts a crematorium. I thought it was a hoax till I read it in London's premier newspaper.

Doktor Krollspell
Patron

Post by Doktor Krollspell »

Well Skunk, if you've read it in "London's premier newspaper" it must be true... :? or not! :x I don't see the relevance of this utter nonsense. And I do hope that you are unaware that you're linking to, and qouting a revisionistic and anti-semitic website... Please stop that immediately!

Feel free instead to join in serious discussion on military history subjects on the Feldgrau forum...

Regards,

Krollspell
"Wie es eigentlich gewesen ist"
Leopold von Ranke (1795-1886)
the_skunk
Banned

Post by the_skunk »

I don't see the relevance of this utter nonsense

----------------------------------------

The thread catagory was SS, and this girl was an infamous SS guard.

As far as anti-semetic websites, I think a lot of the Jewish websites are anti-germanic. You can't discuss WW2 and not discuss teh plight of the Jews.
Nordwest

Post by Nordwest »

There are a lot of informations and links about Irma Grese, her "duty" and the trial online, all this information is very easy to find.

I am not interested to post anything about Grese, search for yourself.

Michael
Walter Wulfsen
Banned

Post by Walter Wulfsen »

Doktor Krollspell wrote:Well Skunk, if you've read it in "London's premier newspaper" it must be true... :? or not! :x I don't see the relevance of this utter nonsense. And I do hope that you are unaware that you're linking to, and qouting a revisionistic and anti-semitic website... Please stop that immediately!

Feel free instead to join in serious discussion on military history subjects on the Feldgrau forum...

Regards,

Krollspell
Hello Dr. Krollspell,

I know The Guardian is a mouthpiece of the wacky left in Britain, but to call it revisionist may be slightly inaccurate. I see no other link in Skunk's post. :idea: :?: 8)

Cheers,

Walter
"A person hears only what they understand."-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Nordwest

Post by Nordwest »

I see no reason, to post the more than horrible "Story" about Grese, and the Photos of Grese once again...

The Photos of Grese touch me very deep, this human being makes me shiver, the photos make me shiver, even nowadays, and forever on.

http://max.mmvi.de/ssfrauen/irmagrese.htm

Michael
Doktor Krollspell
Patron

Post by Doktor Krollspell »

Hello Walter!

Go to The Skunk's original post and click on the word haunts and then you will come to the anti-semitic and revisionist website. Hopefully this will convince you...

And yes Skunk, I know that there exists many revisionist websites with their edge towards many different targets, also towards germans. Still, I don't use them as a source or provide links to them...

Krollspell
"Wie es eigentlich gewesen ist"
Leopold von Ranke (1795-1886)
the_skunk
Banned

Post by the_skunk »

Doktor Krollspell wrote:Hello Walter!

Go to The Skunk's original post and click on the word haunts and then you will come to the anti-semitic and revisionist website.

Krollspell
The term Revisionist is poppycock. Irma Grese was a postal clerk at Belsen, she was railroaded at trial, and she was hung - that is the truth.

If I did believe in ghosts, I would believe Irma haunts the camps.
Paulus II
Patron

Post by Paulus II »

The term Revisionist is poppycock. Irma Grese was a postal clerk at Belsen, she was railroaded at trial, and she was hung - that is the truth.

DISGUSTING NONSENSE!!
Pirx
Associate

Post by Pirx »

this is picture from movie "The Passenger Woman". The story of SS woman
Opa
Supporter

Proof please

Post by Opa »

Sometimes Revisionists force overdue revisions.

After all, the Nuremberg trials are not the Third Testament of the Bible. Errors have happened. Is what the site says untrue? Perhaps it is? But then say were they are lying, instead of poo-pooing their provenance.
Honny soit qui mal y pense!
Sam H.
Associate

Post by Sam H. »

Remember what Irma Grese said right after the trial?

"It was our duty to exterminate anti-social elements, so that
Germany's future would be assured."

Yeah ... she was innocent. :?
Opa
Supporter

But did she do it?

Post by Opa »

But did she fulfill that "duty"? And to the extent alleged? We have extremist D.A.'s here in NYS who could get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich, as the saying goes. So I'm a bit distrustful.
Honny soit qui mal y pense!
sid guttridge
on "time out"

Post by sid guttridge »

Hi Opa,

That seems rather a weak reason. On the same grounds one might have reason to be distrustful of every judicial judgement since Solomon.

Have you anything specific reason to suspect the case against Grese?

Cheers,

Sid.
Sam H.
Associate

Re: But did she do it?

Post by Sam H. »

Opa wrote:But did she fulfill that "duty"? And to the extent alleged? We have extremist D.A.'s here in NYS who could get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich, as the saying goes. So I'm a bit distrustful.
judicial-inc.biz is one of the worst and most inaccurate of revisionist sites. They blantly lie outright - check out the gold train section or auchwitz was a work camp section. Its so inaccurate, even by revisionist standards, its laughable.