Hello to all
; more follows.............................
Kurierketten und Kurierstaffeln (Courier squadrons and sections).
Eastern Front 1941!
Heeresgruppe Nord - Kurierstaffel ??:
18. AOK - Kurierstaffel 12: by August 1941 located at Narwa.
16. AOK - Kurierstaffel 2: located in Königsberg-Devau on August 1941.
4. Pz Gruppe - Kurierkette/Panzergruppe 4: organized in June 1941 with Fieseler Fi 156.
Kurierstaffel 1: located at Pskov on July 1941 in support of ?? (some sources stated it was in support of AOK 12 - WB Ost)
Kurierstaffel 9: by February of 1941 located in Pomerania in support of ??
Heeresgruppe Mitte- Kurierstaffel 3: by September 1941 in Senno later Smolensk.
4. AOK - Kurierstaffel 11: In May 1941 moved to Lodz then on July to Baranowicze.
9. AOK - Kurierstaffel 8: from the beginning of 1941 onwards.
2. AOK - Kurierstaffel: ??.
2. Pz Gruppe - Kurierkette/Panzergruppe 2: organized on June 1941 with Junkers Ju 52/3m.
3. Pz. Gruppe - ??
Heeresgruppe Süd - Kurierstaffel 4: shifted to Silesia then by July 1941 located at Staro-Konstantinov.
6. AOK - Kurierstaffel 5: by July 1941 in Adampol.
17. AOK - Kurierstaffel 6: from April 1941 onwards.
11. AOK - Kurierstaffel 7: by September 1941 at Sorocca.
1. Pz. Gruppe - Kurierstaffel 10: by July 1941 located at Polonnoye.
20. AOK - Kurierkette Norwegen: organized at Petsamo, later Kurierkette Lappland.
DAK - Kurierstaffel Fliegerführer Afrika: organized with Messerschmitt Bf 108, Caudron C.445, Fieseler Fi 156, Heinkel He 111 and Junkers Ju 52/3m. On April 1941 located at Ain-el-Gazala.
Führerkurierstaffel: It was formed on June 20, 1941 in Rastenburg used by senior politicians, Führer in order to fly for meetings, inspections, etc.. In November 1944 the squadron was renamed in Verbindungsstaffel 7 and installed in the next few months to Ainring and Pocking in Bavaria.
Wydawnictwo Militaria 068 - Fiesler Fi-156 Storch part 1
Cheers. Raúl M
Serás lo que debas ser o no serás nada. General José de San Martín.