Hello to all
; more follows..............................
Aerial evacuation service.
The desirable procedure to require an air evacuation, written by one of the leaders of the aerial units, was as follows :
1. Requirement of the aircraft through an army medical unit, specifying the number of serious and minor wounded to be transported.
2. Tasking Order to the aerial evacuation unit with the estimated of wounded to be transported through the chain of command of the Luftwaffe.
3. Takeoff of the aircraft and landing in the nearest airfield or area recognized nearby the location specified.
4. Message with the estimated time of arrival to the aerodrome of destination.
5. Confirming to the sanitary service of the army or the Luftwaffe about the landing, by telephone, messengers or by dropping a note when flying over the field hospital.
6. Transportation of the wounded by means of ambulance belonging to the army or the Luftwaffe.
7. Loading the wounded and return flight.
8. Landing and unloading of the wounded personnel in the airfield of origin and transport them by Luftwaffe's ambulance to the hospital.
Sources: V. Harsch: Die Sanitätsflugbereitschaften der Luftwaffe (1939-1945). Ein Beitrag zu den Anfängen des Lufttransportes Kranker und Verwundeter in Deutschland.
WK2 org. Foto Ju 52 "Tante Ju" Transport/Verwundete Soldaten aus Nachlass
http://zweiter-weltkrieg-lexikon.de/ind ... aften.html
WK Der 2 Weltkrieg In Farbphotos (Fotos Color de la Wehrmacht). Sábado, 08 de Agosto de 2009, 18:16:29
Cheers. Raúl M
Serás lo que debas ser o no serás nada. General José de San Martín.