Kaminski Brigade

Book discussion and reviews related to the German military.

Moderator: sniper1shot

Le Page

Kaminski Brigade

Post by Le Page » Thu May 31, 2007 6:28 pm

I recently purchased that book about Kaminski and RONA by Tony Munoz of Europa Books, and was disappointed in the quality of it. It's the most recent edition and was supposed to be "re-typeset" and expanded however it's got a lot of print errors and the quality is marginal.

Does anyone else have this view?

Benoit Douville
Contributor

Post by Benoit Douville » Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:15 pm

I have it and I was also disappointed about the quality when I received it a few years ago. However, a lot of great stuff to be found there.

Regards

Uncle Joe
Enthusiast

Post by Uncle Joe » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:32 am

I have not seen this book but every Axis Europa book I have seen suffers from very haphazard layout, proofreading and overall quality.

Rand
Supporter

Post by Rand » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:36 am

I have a few books from Europa, and have found that only 'Forgotten Legions' was edited properly. I think they spend the majority of their money on research, which is simply outstanding, many of the topics they cover in their books are almost impossible to find in the English language. I don't know if they do the editing themselves, or what.... It's really too bad, I do hope that when the first editions are all sold out, the second editions are fixed up.

Rand.