Final H.Gr. Transmission

Translation requests of German or other languages.

Moderator: John W. Howard

Stephan H.
Contributor

Final H.Gr. Transmission

Post by Stephan H. »

Gentlemen, I'd appreciate some confirmation or correction on my initial translation of this paragraph:

Armee stellt durch sofortige Parlamentär-Rückfrage bei anglo-amerikanischen Kräften fest, ob Vorgehen aowjetische Unterstützung durch Kampf oder lediglich Raumgewinnung für spätere Interessenregelung dient. Im letzten Fall haben Feindseligkeiten mit Anglo-Amerikaner zu unterbleiben, bei Forderung unsererseits, dass eigener Führungsapparat für Fortsetzung des Kampfes gegen Bolschewismus bestehen bleibt. Bei Ablehnung dieser Forderung oder falls erkennbar, dass Anglo-amerikanisches Vorgehen unmittelbar sowjetischer Unterstützung dient, ist gehen unmittelbar sowjetischer Unterstützung dient, ist Kampf gegen Anglo-amerikaner in gleicher Weise zu führen wie gegen die Sowjets.

Here is my working draft (I am having particular trouble with the context of Interessenregelung):

Armee will determine through negotiations with the Anglo-American forces whether their advance is to win extra territory for their future interest or to support the Soviets through direct combat. In the latter case hostilities with the Anglo-Americans have to be prevented, with our demand that our own command apparatus remains to continue the struggle against Bolshevism. If this claim is rejected or if the Anglo-American approach is to directly support the Soviets, then fighting will continue against the Anglo-American forces in the same way it does against the Soviets.

Thanks in advance,
Stephan
fridgeman
Supporter

Re: Final H.Gr. Transmission

Post by fridgeman »

The german text has a few mistakes in it. Did you copy it somewhere, or is at also a translated text?