Association of Mobilized Slovenes into German Army 1941-1945

German Veterans, vet accounts, MIA searches, KIA info, and on relatives who served.

Moderator: Tom Houlihan

Kocjo
Enthusiast

Association of Mobilized Slovenes into German Army 1941-1945

Post by Kocjo »

Association of Mobilized Slovenes into German Army 1941-1945 (Zveza mobiliziranih Slovencev v nemško vojsko 1941-1945) is divided into:
a) Society of mobilized Slovenes into German army 1941-1945, Celje (Društvo mobiliziranih Slovencev v nemško vojsko 1941-1945, Celje; aka Štajerci/Štajersko društvo);
b) Union of mobilized Krainer into regular German army in time of 1941-1945, Kranj (Združenje mobiliziranih Gorenjcev v redno nemško vojsko v času 1941-1945, Kranj aka Gorenjci/Gorenjsko društvo);
c) Society of military wartime disabled mobilized Slovenes 1941-1945, Celje (Društvo vojaških vojnih invalidov mobiliziranih v nemško vojsko 1941 - 1945, Celje) and newest
d) Society of historical truth of mobilized Slovenes into German army 1941-1945, Celje (Društvo zgodovinske resnice mobiliziranih Slovencev v nemško vojsko 1941-1945, Celje).

Myself; I'm a member of "Society of historical truth of mobilized Slovenes into German army 1941-1945", which is formed from junger people of relatives (sons, grandsons, taughters,...), with goal to spread truth about mobilized Slovenes into German army, because this is not well-know subject in Slovenia.

We also collect data/photos/documents/... of mobilized Slovenes with intention to preserve them (documents) and to build data-base of all mobilized Slovenes.

If you have any info on mobilized Slovenes or you are one of them, you know one,..., please contact me. This is mostly meant for foreign countries, where a lot of mobilized Slovenes moved after the war.

Regards,
K.Kocjancic
Slovenija gre naprej!
Kocjo
Enthusiast

Post by Kocjo »

BTW: Is there any similar society/association of Mobilized people into German army in your country?

Regards,
Klemen
Slovenija gre naprej!