Jason

German Veterans, vet accounts, MIA searches, KIA info, and on relatives who served.

Moderator: Tom Houlihan

joscha
WWII Vet

Jason

Post by joscha »

You persist in trying me on the public forum, even though I gave you a number of choices - by e-mail, and personal messages

I even got out of my own and perhaps overly cherished personal cocoon of anonymity the Internet provides, by offering you both a meeting by phone (the mistake in the last digit of my phone number I regret due to me being somewhat upset), and the proffered personal meeting when you come to the East Coast. To no avail.

You haven't bothered to phone me, you haven't bothered to contact me; all you did was a sort of offer to apologize if you were wrong. This I rate Unsatisfactory.

Aside from the fact that I, under our system of justice and fairness, have no duty to prove myself innocent, the onus of proof being on you. I am tired of my "phonyness" being bandied around in your frantic attempt to show that you are right, and I a liar.

What you have done is actionable under any law: you have insinuated that I lie, or at least uprate my actual achievements - whatever they might be - and you have refused to rectify your, what is to me, reprehensible behavior. Thus, I am taking the action that was recomemnded to me. Too bad I haven't enough money to sue you for both slander and libel in a California court of law.

I will have no further contact with you and anyone else on the forum, except of those persons I have been in personal contact before. I will answer no further stupid accusations, and hope to forget that I ever was suckered into what is getting an electronic psssing contest.

I salute you by firmly placing the stiff middle finger of my right hand into the air while pronouncing the name of what I have been told is an old Chinese philosopher ---

Phu Kew.
"Move, you ^77&%#4@0(*! You wanna live forever?" - Primus sergentus in the VIIth Roman Legion.
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

You offered me the chance to call you as of this weekend, less than two days ago. I've been too busy to call yet and didn't want to bother you on the weekend. I conduct my business during the week and planned to call you at that time.

If you were interested in serious historical concern or in "protecting your name" you wouldn't post silly argumentative messages, you'd state what you could to prove your story. Sorry, but in this format the weight IS on your shoulders to prove the story you claim. Your feeble attempts to do so and childish response therein do nothing more than prove you're a fake and an insult to all those who've taken you seriously in the past.

You fought in the Battle of Kursk, in a Sturmpanzer?? You destroyed 28 Soviet T34s in the last days of the war in King Tiger tank equiped with night vision equipment?? Sorry, but you've made some pretty big claims and therefore are required to make some pretty big efforts to back them up, otherwise you are not to be taken seriously.