Hans Kawelmacher

Individual German officers, soldiers and award holders.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

Dimitris Galon

Hans Kawelmacher

Post by Dimitris Galon »

Dear friends, I am looking for any information about the navy captain Hans Kawelmacher, who served in Milos-Greece during 1943. Any kind of information, photo, or document it will be of great value for me. Thanks

Liebe Freunde, ich suche jegliche Information über den Kapitän zur See Hans Kawelmacher, der auf Milos-Griechenland während der Besatzung der Insel gedient hat. Jede Information, photo oder Dokument ist von grosse Bedeutung und Wert für mich. Vielen Dank.

Dimitris Galon
Doktor Krollspell
Patron

Post by Doktor Krollspell »

Hello Dimitris!

Here's what I found on Hans Kawelmacher's service prior to his position in Greece in 1943. I don't know what he did in Greece but his actions in Latvia, where he was the Kriegsmarine Harbour Kommendant in Liepaja in 1941, were just gruesome...
Executions in Summer 1941

The dates and death tolls of the Liepaja murders are fairly well known from 20 September 1941 on, when the newly arrived SS and Police Chief Emil Dietrich began to record them in his diary. 40 But for the first twelve weeks of the German occupation, [End Page 125] there exist only approximate data, reconstructed nearly thirty years later in the 1968-71 Grauel Trial in Hannover. 41 In principle, we can get more precise information from our data, which give exact arrest dates for 161 of 1,054 victims. Most of these dates come from a few census takers who consistently recorded them, some from additional survivors, or from Yad Vashem. However, especially in the first weeks victims often were kept in jail for several days before execution, and thus arrest dates may not match execution dates. Figure 1 shows a histogram of these dates.

The data were recalculated as follows for the total number of victims. On the plausible assumption that the unknown dates are distributed as were the known dates, we have scaled the Y axis by the ratio of 1454/161 = 9.03, so that the numbers correspond to the actual number of arrests on each date. (The figure of 1454 represents the 1054 known July-August deaths plus a correction for an estimated 400 men missed in the census). Thus corrected, the diagram gives reasonably accurate figures for the arrests on each date. However, as the underlying numbers are small, the statistical errors are large, and we have therefore scaled their standard deviations by the same factor of 9.03.

The most prominent feature is the large peak from 22 to 25 July. This is due to an Aktion by the Arajs Commando, a Latvian SD unit commanded by Viktors Arajs that came from Riga to Liepaja to execute Jews. 42 Remarkably, H. L. Borgert has recently found that this Aktion was initiated not by the German or Latvian SD but by the navy commandant of Liepaja, Fregattenkapitän Dr. Hans Kawelmacher. 43 On 22 July Kawelmacher telegraphed the Navy's Baltic Command in Kiel requesting 100 SS and [End Page 126] fifty Schutzpolizei men "for quick implementation Jewish problem.... Here about 8,000 Jews ... with present SS personnel this would take about 1 year, which is untenable for pacification of Libau." On 27 July he followed up with the message: "Jewish problem Libau largely solved by execution of about 1,100 male Jews by Riga SS Commando on 24. and 25.7. SS Commando has left." 44

With the execution dates precisely fixed on 24 and 25 July, we clearly see the time lag between arrest and execution. Mass arrests started on 22 July, the day of Kawelmacher's message, and had nearly stopped on 25 July, the last day of the massacre. The number of victims in the peak, 910 ± 90, is slightly smaller than Kawelmacher's figure of ~1,100, but within the uncertainties of both figures.
Source: http://0-muse.jhu.edu.library.uor.edu/d ... nders.html

Regards,

Krollspell
"Wie es eigentlich gewesen ist"
Leopold von Ranke (1795-1886)
Dimitris Galon

Post by Dimitris Galon »

Hello dear Dr. Krollspell. I thank you very much for the information, unfotunatelly the person who mensioned was the grandfather of Hans Kawelmacher who served in Greece. The other Kawelmacher, the person who served in Milos, was responsible for the execution of 15 civilians in February 1943 in Milos - Greece. I thank you in advance for any further information!!!
HxIXIxesRa

Re: Hans Kawelmacher

Post by HxIXIxesRa »

Vas ist los? One of the last few ...funny name was his, my name his name my great great grandfathers nephew, we are greco-egypsis We have a funny name that changes whereever we go, they wouldnt even let him in the states after King Wilhelm died they had to be russian for 8 years in WA meas cobblemacher kamelmilcher, gaelich maker, kilnsman kagelmaker, camel, kinghts, kamelot and.....this is one might crack the world its 'merchant' in yiddish and hebrewI knew when i heard it "Colmacher" i said i dont weave baskets and you know... its said like: e-gypt-seas, but were the old scary kind not exactly converts mum-ras already immune to poison oak/ivy which is unheard of what i cant get over is the pope he was twisted , but it seems like the reich was 50% roman high-popel-vivivi-goths w/e .... they been blaming their bs-"think bigger organized time family " hijacking and weird dogs on lot o people the german shepard and doberman pincers <- ( latin or circumcaesar-claw) are rompopali. i know for a fact he took a knee for the japanese living diety and didnt appeal to nordic "gods" its a ptolmeic philosepy hitler was banking on... i dont feel a need to be a "god...i'm more inclined to think he appealed to their meretseger olyimpian "hhero status" and Do know that might have been sigurd and thor.... all the olympic aegißtic fighters on the aegis side were all fem in O side ptolomeic kingdom they were sompley recorded men the Lambda side... aka solomons time (we have our own history my fam ....then theirs wwwaldor disnel-- im im 95 % sure hes keeping our secrets or poply.... i am 90% sure adolphus hitler was rompope- family... actually hitler has a latin meaning same deifniion as pope and thats not a good accent arnold and it sounds pesci and hes bald....something jews didnt kno is their named ater jewlias scissors and the xiXix in any history book is deliberatly pope.....you can guess now eho xerxes was (gothik bible 400b-100a) latin is "the borg o letters" it are your language it took the cursive z .... the "king alex replacing charlighmain ashamed it went to war or ...alphabets lol so who put the 'set' in the ß the infinite symbol ixi all alglo-saxon day rune dei-dae-day theyyre gifts *^* you can find me we ca talk as long as you know has is a different branch .... i am quite sure it was Ca gold -neo slavery lies broght our branch """i dont condone nor am i responsible***....you can use alll you like to take heat off of deutchland .... ps any feindlug shows lately and anything you got on pias PP- jellucard? ive got my own fasinp-elffaßadod to drop on mr
(im more than serious about the sigi and brumhylthar lead) meretseger [merit seeker] and hathor [Enjoy the latin translation to voice] ) a kawel never forgets not a broken allama =] -x i also uploaded a pic, its redacted i dont like my things uploaded but so you know im not a lame, do tell me though i doubt there are any more kawelmachers anywhere but 1 aus and now 2 here, but is there? those variations are not either...
184179_257077927638744_225750_n.jpg
184179_257077927638744_225750_n.jpg (64.66 KiB) Viewed 4912 times