; two cents.............................
In early December 1943, the III. SS Germanic Panzer Corps was enroute from Croatia to the frozen shore of the Gulf of Finland near Leningrad. On 05 December 1943, the various staff portions of III. SS Corps arrived at their designated headquarters in Klopitzy to the south of the Oranienbaum Pocket. Soon afterwards the SS Regiments "Norge" and "Danmark" reached the terminating points of their railroad lines and began motorized truck marches to their new front sector. At exactly midnight on 13 December, III. SS Corps was officially activated for duty on the Oranienbaum Front.
"Nordland" was given an 18 mile front sector to defend that ran from Gorbovizy in the west to Novaja-Burja in the east. Regiment "Danmark" was deployed on the western flank and "Norge" was put in place on the eastern flank. SS Rgt. 23 "Norge" held the line from Voronino to Novaja-Burja, with II./"Norge" to the west and III./"Norge" to the east. I. Battalion was kept in reserve at Lopuschinka and the Regimental HQ was in a bunker complex near Dolgaja-Niva.
On 28 December 943, the first elements of Brigade "Nederland" arrived from Croatia. On january 10 of 1944 the situation was as follows:
III SS Pz Corps HQ at Klopizy, 8 kilometres due north of Station Wolosovo.
54. SS Brigade Nederland (Mot) with 6.000 men, defending a front of almost 15 kilometers (western sector).
11. SS Pz grenadier Division Nordland with roughly 14.500 men defending a front of approximately 24 kilometers.
10 Infantry Division (Luftwaffe) with roughly 10.000 men defending a front of almost 17 kilometers.
9 Infantry Division (Luftwaffe) with roughly 10.000 men defending a front of almost 15 kilometers on the eastern sector.
Towards the east, covering the south of Leningrad, was deployed the L Army Corps (Gral Wegener)
Sources: Narva 1944: The Waffen SS and the Battle for Europe. Richard Landwehr.
"From Caucasus to Leningrad" by Lt Col Alberto MARINI.
Just in case. Cheers. Raúl M
Serás lo que debas ser o no serás nada. General José de San Martín.