Axis History Forum

Related website information, updates, questions, links, etc.
genstab
Contributor

Axis History Forum

Post by genstab »

Would anyone be in the know about what's going on with Axis History Forum? It's been down since at least Sunday- I hadn't accessed if for a while before that.

Best,
Bill in Cleveland
Best regards,
Genstab

Where liberty dwells, there is my country.
Andy H
Associate

Re: Axis History Forum

Post by Andy H »

Hi Bill

Sadly I know nothing.

In the same boat. I've tried to contact Marcus, so hopefully have an answer soon

Regards

Andy H
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

And so as I patrol in the valley of the shadow of the tricolour I must fear evil, For I am but mortal and mortals can only die
Andy H
Associate

Post by Andy H »

Hi

Found this on the AHF FB page:-

https://www.facebook.com/axishistoryforum

Regards

Andy H
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

And so as I patrol in the valley of the shadow of the tricolour I must fear evil, For I am but mortal and mortals can only die
genstab
Contributor

Post by genstab »

Thanks, Andy. I'd looked there Sunday. Well, that was Monday anyway- we're two days closer to its return. Gotta say they don't go down very often.

Best,
Bill
Best regards,
Genstab

Die Blechtrommel
Supporter

Post by Die Blechtrommel »

Opened just today. Great!

With best, J-P :up:
“Die Blechtrommel trommelt noch !!“
Alanmccoubrey
Contributor

Post by Alanmccoubrey »

It may be back but it takes a little getting used to the "Quick links" system.
Alan
Lotar

Post by Lotar »

What about it?
There much fun to travel abroad with a friend. But many places are not friendly at all. That is why there a way to play au vogueplay online. It's better to read more info about it first.
lwd
Enthusiast

Post by lwd »

There used to be buttons at the top you just clicked on rather than having to go to the "quick links" menu. As he said it took a bit of getting used to. Not sure if it is better now or not (this board uses the same "quick links" type menu some of the other boards I'm on don't. I suspect it's a pretty minor detail when an admin is choosing which board software to use.
Alanmccoubrey
Contributor

Post by Alanmccoubrey »

Lotar wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:29 amWhat about it?
You did notice that this thread is 3 years old didn't you ?
Alan
lwd
Enthusiast

Post by lwd »

Didn't this board transition to the "quick link" menu option a bit after AH? or was it a bit before? Certainly no one used to the function as it works today here should have any issues with it over there.
Robert F. Rojas

RE: Axis History Forum Et Al.

Post by Robert F. Rojas »

Greetings to Chairman Jim Pollar, his august lieutenants and the community as a whole. Well troops, this installment has absolutely nothing to do with brother genstab's introductory posting of Tuesday - November 18, 2014 - 2:39pm. The resurrection of this now dormant thread has everything to do with the Axis History Forum's latest technical difficulties initiating in the month of July in year 2018. So, if ANYONE has any news about the goings on over at the Feldgrau's alter ego, this is probably a good a place as any to post your information or observations. It's just some incidental food for thought. Well, that's my initial two cents worth on this technical topic of interest - for now anyway. Well, I would like to bid the neighborhood-at-large a very copacetic day indeed!

Best Regards,
Uncle Bob :?: :? :idea: :[]
It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it - Robert E. Lee
genstab
Contributor

Post by genstab »

Right on, Brother Bob- I'm wondering also. It's one day short of two weeks it's been down. Very unusual.

Best,
Bill
Best regards,
Genstab

Robert F. Rojas

RE: Axis History Forum Et Al.

Post by Robert F. Rojas »

Greetings to both brother genstab and the community as a whole. Howdy Bill! Well sir, in light of your installment of Wednesday - July 18, 2018 - 7:57am, old yours truly thought I would pass along THE NEWS that the Axis History Forum is now up and running after a substantive upgrade to the site. The announcement was made on Friday - July 20, 2018 - 9:29am by the moderator who goes by the name Christian Ankerstjerne. This notice was posted within THE LOUNGE section of the Axis History Forum. I hope this little blurb has provided more than a wee bit of illumination on this administrative topic of interest - for now anyway. In any case, I would like to bid you an especially copacetic day over the Buckeye State of Ohio.

Best Regards,
Uncle Bob :D :wink: 8) :up: :[]
It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it - Robert E. Lee
genstab
Contributor

Post by genstab »

Thank you very much, Brother Bob. I appreciate the tipoff and am glad my enforced idleness is at an end.
I look forward to your future mellifluous posts on both forums.

Best,
Bill
Best regards,
Genstab

Lupo Solitario
Contributor

Post by Lupo Solitario »

Is AHF still down? Why?