"Let me entertain you....."

Related website information, updates, questions, links, etc.
Paddy Keating

Re: "Let me entertain you....."

Post by Paddy Keating »

I'm pretty sure that the big-nosed officer saluting would have been given a ballocking for turning out looking like a sack of potatoes. There is something odd about the whole scene. The hearse looks a bit like a Packard but I may be wrong. The way the trousers bag out over the marching boots in many cases looks odd too, especially as these fellows would all have been wearing their best uniforms for an important event like this.

It's just a bit odd-looking. I collect photography and something about these pictures...hmmm...

PK
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

Guest IP: 64.79.***.** » Whois
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; IEMB3; IEMB3) Reading topic in Other Sites Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:06 pm
Just looking in again , Paul? Not coming aboard to answer? :wink:

Allowing for the different clock settings, today's new post on PGV appeared just after Paul looked in to this thread :D Why not come onto Feldgrau and answer some of our questions instead?
"Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle." - Malcolm Reynolds
Frederick L Clemens
Associate

Post by Frederick L Clemens »

Oh, Paul could tell you the truth, but then he'd have to kill you.... %E
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

Where would he find time in his crowded academic/medical/literary career??? :D :D :D
"Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle." - Malcolm Reynolds
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

Oh, and a P.S. ....... :evil:

Paul - try and not be SO obvious? EVERY time I write on here that you haven't posted for a while, you just can't help yourself but go onto PGv and post something ROFLMAO :D :D :D

SO good to see you dancing to Feldgrau's tune for a month!
Frederick L Clemens
Associate

Yeesh - you are right, he posted on his private thread again! I guess he should change the site name to "Project I Hate Other German Forums"
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

Right - time to let you into another little discovery I've been keeping to myself for a month - about Paul K. Harker's use of sockpuppets and fake accounts :wink: I just wanted to watch what happened for a while, and yes it happens every single time...

THIS is what PGV normally looks like - that "1 Guest" is ME looking in...

...then, when Director logs in, just look what happened today...

...then "Director" decided to post...

...then logged out and we were back to...

NOTICE ANYTHING??? :wink:

EITHER he opens a couple of windows ready to have another schizoid conversation with himself - I've seen this total shoot up to 3 or 4 "guests" when "Director" is logged in - or some foible of aceboard forum software has tagged a couple of his sockpuppets permanently to his admin accounts LMAO. The minute "Director" or "Admin" or "Author" logs out again - they disappear thirty seconds later and PGV goes back to one boring "guest" :D :D :D It happens every time :wink:

Looks like Paul can't even rely on his sockpuppets and alter egos from giving him away! What does your "BA in Psychology" tell you, Paul? What sort of trouble are you in when even your multiple identities take on a will of their own??? :D :D :D

In other words - every time Paul K. Harker logs into PGV...it's like a committee logging in LMAO He appears on his own forum with the shadows of one, two...even sometimes three sockpuppets clinging to his heels.

Sockpuppets aren't really a good idea - in case you hadn't gathered that by now, Paul :wink:
Frederick L Clemens
Associate

I wonder if there is an internet history site where we could nominate PGV as the first totally fake forum. :beer:
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

I'm quite suprised he hasn't just given up on PGV and closed it; it's a permanent source of embarassment for him now, courtesy of its content and his antics on it. He stopped tripping over his own shoelaces on Amazon - but PGV is just SO plain bad it's amazing he hasn't pulled the plug LMAO It wouldn't make any difference here - for there's enough copied into here, and archived by us - but it's the ONLY way he can stop his reputation at large spiralling even more. I don't think that ego could contemplate that step though...
stcamp

Post by stcamp »

I figured out where the "Directive 16" comes from. It's from "Top Nazi: SS General Karl Wolfe: The Man Between Hitler and Himmler." by Jochen Von Lang. He refers to it as the order from Hitler for the invasion of the Soviet Union.

This is the only book I have read that references it this way.

Steve
Michael Miller / ABR
Author

Post by Michael Miller / ABR »

Actually, "Directive 16" was "Preparations for a landing operation against England" (i.e. the planned "Unternehmen Seelöwe; directive issued by Hitler 16. July 1940).

I've never seen reference to a "Directive 19" until the book of the same name came along. "Schiller" alleges that this was SS legal speak for an execution (hanging, shooting, etc.) order.

~ Mike
"I am a historian before I am a Christian; my object is simply to find out how the things actually occurred."

~Leopold von Ranke, 19th Century German Historian
stcamp

Post by stcamp »

Michael Miller / ABR wrote:Actually, "Directive 16" was "Preparations for a landing operation against England" (i.e. the planned "Unternehmen Seelöwe; directive issued by Hitler 16. July 1940).

I've never seen reference to a "Directive 19" until the book of the same name came along. "Schiller" alleges that this was SS legal speak for an execution (hanging, shooting, etc.) order.

~ Mike
Well, ok. It was a Directive. I get at least a point for remembering that much correctly. My brain is really becoming mush.
Michael Miller / ABR
Author

Post by Michael Miller / ABR »

Your brain is fine. I only got that information by Googling "Directive 16" and "Hitler". :wink:

~ Mike
"I am a historian before I am a Christian; my object is simply to find out how the things actually occurred."

~Leopold von Ranke, 19th Century German Historian
Volgadon
Supporter

Post by Volgadon »

Breaking news on the Harker front.
Subject Jewish Reaction Revisited
Question Where? When?
First time I asked this question. Please point me to where you answered it. If Directive 19 is all it claims to be, surely it would be sensational news. How have Jewish organizations, especially ones associated with the Holocaust, reacted?

Allen.

"I have already answered this question for you once before."

Mr. Harker,
As an Israeli, I'd be interested in knowing what official Jewish
reaction has been to Directive 19. Have Israeli institutions like Yad Vashem,
kibbutz Lochamei Hagetaot Holocaust museum, Yad Ben-Tzvi and the
Matnasim commented on it? If Directive 19 is true, surely it must have
generated a lot of talk, being the first confession of the Final Solution by
an SS man.
What do organizations like the Joint, Beit Hilel and the ADL think?
Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer Please clarify your question and I'll try to answer.
Volgadon
Supporter

Post by Volgadon »

I forgot to add that I recieved a reply saying please be more specific and that it wasn't from Harker.