My new site!

Related website information, updates, questions, links, etc.
Troy Tempest
Enthusiast

My new site!

Post by Troy Tempest »

After years of messing around, three days ago I finally launched my new site. I had always wanted to call it Feldpost, but after I became a financial supporter of Feldgrau, I thought it mightn't be a good idea. I was then going to call it Ostfront, then Wiking, but on the morning of launch day, I changed my mind again and kept my original choice.

It will never be the research site that Feldgrau is, and it is still a work in progress, but any comments or suggestions would be most welcome. There are only about 25 members so far, but it's only been running three days now. I hope there's something on there for everyone! Thanks for taking the time to read this!
Last edited by Troy Tempest on Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hello from sunny Port Macquarie
Mike Higgins
Supporter

Post by Mike Higgins »

Great site! Am enjoying it very much.
kegan32

Re: My new site!

Post by kegan32 »

Is it still in existence?
Troy Tempest
Enthusiast

Post by Troy Tempest »

Lamentably no. Prosper Keating destroyed it from within. He was granted admin status and one night decided to delete the entire site, after locking me out. This was around 2008 if I recall correctly. Heroic efforts were made to rebuild it by people I can't really thank enough, but the damage was done. After all the effort and cost I put into it, I was over trying again. :evil:
Hello from sunny Port Macquarie
abdulaleem85

Post by abdulaleem85 »

But I didn't find your site anywhere ..........
Robert F. Rojas

RE: My New Site! - (Once Upon A Time).

Post by Robert F. Rojas »

Greetings to citizen Troy Tempest and the community as a whole. Howdy Troy! Well sir, in respect to your posting of Tuesday - October 21, 2014 - 2:03am, old yours truly certainly has his fair share of fond memories of your now long defunct FELDPOST history site. I most certainly enjoyed your site during its inaugural period. Eventually, the usual legion of self-appointed experts and conceited-know-it-alls migrated from other similar historical sites and your wonderful creation inevitably lost its glowing luster. And yes, I most certainly do recall the unfortunate events that eventually lead to the demise of FELDPOST. It must have been akin to a death in the family when all of that sordid business transpired. I guess we all live and learn. Well, that's my initial two cents worth on this forlorn topic from yesteryear. In any case, I would like to bid you an especially copacetic day over in the proverbial Down Under.

Best Regards From My Side Of The Pacific Rim!
Uncle Bob :(
It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it - Robert E. Lee