New Forum: Hungary and World War 2

Related website information, updates, questions, links, etc.
DenesBernad

New Forum: Hungary and World War 2

Post by DenesBernad »

Hello to all,

I just opened my new forum on Hungary and World War 2 (and beyond): http://denes.us/forums/YaBB.pl

The outline of forum is still under construction; however, the general idea will not change.

If you have any questions regarding the Royal Hungarian Army (Magyar Királyi Honvédség), Air Force (Honvéd Légierö), or other Hungarian armed forces, please feel free to post them on this new forum.

Thanks,
Dénes
Commissar D, the Evil

Post by Commissar D, the Evil »

Just a comment. For those members who are unfamiliar with Denes Bernard, he is a published author and a highly respected, knowledgable member of this forum. (You would do yourself a favor by purchasing his Squadron publication "HS-129 in Action" a high quality pictorial on that ground attack aircraft, which was a staple of the Luftwaffe on the Ostfront!)

As a Moderator and someone interested in the contributions of Hungary in World War II, I sincerely hope you support his new forum and I am certain that you will find, once it's up and running, details about Hungary and World War II otherwise unavailable in English.

Best of Luck Denes!

Cheers,
~D, the EviL
Death is lighter than a Feather, Duty is heavier than a Mountain....