Axis history forum down???

Related website information, updates, questions, links, etc.
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Post by Tom Houlihan »

Sepp Dietrich wrote:Well, looks like a night of Hogan's Heroes for me
I thought you said you couldn't log in?? :D :D :!:
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!
Juha Tompuri

Post by Juha Tompuri »

Seems to work now :D

Regards, Juha
Sepp Dietrich

Post by Sepp Dietrich »

hehe, mad! 8)

-edit-
Sepp Dietrich wrote:
Well, looks like a night of Hogan's Heroes for me

I thought you said you couldn't log in?? icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_exclaim.gif
:D :D :D :D :D
Jan-Hendrik
Patron

Post by Jan-Hendrik »

Could it be that it is down again ? Could not access it this evening !

Jan-Hendrik
Luftman129
Supporter

Post by Luftman129 »

Seems to be. Couldn't access it as of 2:55 CST American time. Oh well, guess I'll watch some TV or something.

Thanks,
Chris
Beppo Schmidt
Associate

Post by Beppo Schmidt »

I haven't been able to log in today. "website not responding".
Warager

Post by Warager »

:( down again i cant log in :(
Beppo Schmidt
Associate

Post by Beppo Schmidt »

It's working for me now.
Musashi
Supporter

Post by Musashi »

Down again.
Ezekiel 25:17. "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Jan-Hendrik
Patron

Post by Jan-Hendrik »

For me too, no access the whole evening.Whats up ? If Feldgrau works AHF is down and otwrutnie ? :D

Jan-Hendrik
Bryson C

Post by Bryson C »

Can't get on as well. :(
Beppo Schmidt
Associate

Post by Beppo Schmidt »

Yea down again for me.
Sepp Dietrich

Post by Sepp Dietrich »

Jan-Hendrik wrote:For me too, no access the whole evening.Whats up ? If Feldgrau works AHF is down and otwrutnie ? :D

Jan-Hendrik
I'm telling you, it HAS to be a conspiracy. :D
Vagabond

Post by Vagabond »

Hmm, AHF down three times in less than a week. That's more breakdowns than the last six months combined. Marcus even assured that things would be fine again after the second breakdown.

Maybe it's time to go elsewhere. It's difficult to retain the enthusiasm for a particular debate you're participating in when you never know if the website is up or not. I'm becoming a little disillusioned with AHF anyway. It's becoming over-moderated.

Does this make sense to anyone here? Musashi?
Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/db/mysql4.php on line 51

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/db/mysql4.php on line 401

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/db/mysql4.php on line 402
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database
Christoph Awender
Patron

Post by Christoph Awender »

....I'm becoming a little disillusioned with AHF anyway. It's becoming over-moderated.....
Hmmm always when I hear this "over-moderated" argument I must think back and see that in all forums I am a member of (Yes there are more forums than the oh so overmoderated AHF) and post I never had just the slightest problem with moderators (with members very often). I can also name you dozens of members of forums which also never had any problems while being valuable contributors giving great information. Maybe the people who feel "over-moderated" "treated unfair" etc.. and/or accuse moderators of being communist, neonazis, nazis, left wingers, right wingers, paid by jews/communists/republicans/nationalsists etc.. etc.. could one time consider that they themselves are also a part of the problem?

Many people sound like they consider it as human right to be able to post at AHF. It is just one forum in the big big www and if you don´t feel well there don´t go there. If you appreciate the information which is provided by many of the really knowledgeable members or can contribute valuable informations be welcome. These people never got and will never be needed to be moderated. Which people are moderated? You will never see a Leo Niehorster, a Ron Klages etc.. be involved in any questionable, unserious arguing and they will never need moderation. Moderation depends on the personal view of someone and we at AHF have quite strict oppinions what should be allowed or not. As I said if you want to play with the rules like hundreds of members do be welcome if you feel overmoderated look for a in your oppinion better forum instead of complaining about the AHF moderator idiots.
This was not just for/against Vagabond but just a overall rant against this in my oppinion childish attacks on AHF.

\Christoph