Misuse of Feldgrau

Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
Chris
Supporter

Misuse of Feldgrau

Post by Chris »

Dear Moderators of Feldgrau

To many times you see, and experience: non-constructive input, “blah blah” post and very often personal attacks and “My dad is bigger than your dad” replies. People, in general, have little empathy for other points and observations towards the issues discussed here, than their own. Some tend to be arrogant, unpleassent and others just uneducated and childdish, simply craving to see their name/alias attached to a post on Feldgrau. These previous points have kept me from posting by and large. What is the requirements for being banned?????

I’ve seen, over time that people has been warned, warned, warned, warned, and yet again warned, without this having any general effect. I understand that moderators have a most unforgiven task, and a time consuming task, for that matter, but IMHO these nazi, leftist, childish posters should be banned en mass, and not be forgiven again and again. Why use Jason Pipes presious and costly serverspace for these people. An alternative would be the blocking of certain posters, we as members individually select. That is, if I start a thread, I can exclude members from posting replies. Members that are notorius for being non-constructive etc., that is.

I urge that only moderators reply to this thread, thank you!

All the best
Chris
Felix qui potuit rerum cognoscere causas
KampfgruppeMeyer
Banned

Post by KampfgruppeMeyer »

Dear Chris:
It is the fact that we can be comrades and be able to go a little off topic that attracts many of us to this forum. Take me for example, I go to law school at nights, read at least 180 pages per week of homework and brief the cases, and work full time. luckily I am a paralegal pc tech, and can do a lot of work from home.

So I take breaks throughout the day to pursue my first love..........WWII! and low and behold, I can battle Oleg and Timo and argue opinions as well as facts and even link my sources.

But here, we are all separated by thousands of miles, but we all love WWII and have fun.. viel spas! 8) :D :D :wink:
Meine Ehre Heisst Treue...
Timo
Patron

Post by Timo »

Your sources? :?
Former member
Craig
Banned

Post by Craig »

Chris,

Moderators on Feldgrau do not have banning rights. This is the sole responsibility of Jason, and the reason why this site is sliding into a pit. You are correct that there are too many warnings and not enough members being booted but ultimately it is Jason's site and if he is happy with it's current state then so be it.
But when you look at the quality of what is being posted here, especially by that idiot above who posts approx. 5 posts every single day and 99.99% of them are just garbage you get a good view of just what kind of people are coming here.
If you really want to see a well run and organised forum, go to Germandaggers.com, and you idiots out there, I implore you to join up and try to do there what you do here and see how long you last.

Anyway, back to my self imposed ban.

Goodbye.
HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THE FASTEST RUNNER!
KampfgruppeMeyer
Banned

Post by KampfgruppeMeyer »

Hey man,

I post about 5 per day
Meine Ehre Heisst Treue...