editing posts

Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
ReinhardH
Supporter

editing posts

Post by ReinhardH »

... from the FAQ section...

'How do I edit or delete a post?
Unless you are a board administrator or moderator, you can only edit or delete your own posts. You can edit a post by clicking the edit button for the relevant post, sometimes for only a limited time after the post was made. If someone has already replied to the post, you will find a small piece of text output below the post when you return to the topic which lists the number of times you edited it along with the date and time. This will only appear if someone has made a reply; it will not appear if a moderator or administrator edited the post, though they may leave a note as to why they’ve edited the post at their own digression. Please note that normal users cannot delete a post once someone has replied.'

How long (hours, days, etc) after posting on this forum is a member permitted to edit/delete a post?
Number of posts requirements?
Paying member requirements?
Member in good standing requirements?

As far as I'm aware, I've been a member in good standing here for years, and would appreciate the option to edit the text of my posts, at the very least, for up to a day or two after posting! %E