Delete Account?

Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
CEE
Supporter

Delete Account?

Post by CEE »

As much as I like Feldgrau, I feel the time has come when I have nothing to contribute ( many will surely say I never did ;) ). How can I delete my account?
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Re: Delete Account?

Post by Tom Houlihan »

There is no need for such drastic action! You can still come here and learn! Face it, with WWII, there is always going to be some new tidbit of knowledge!

Not all of actively post a lot of information. Some of us have considerable knowledge to share, some not so much. No need to break the Feldgraukreis!
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!
CEE
Supporter

Post by CEE »

Well, since you won´t let me off the hook, I´ll hang on for the ride :wink: . It is after all a great forum. :D

_ _

cee
John W. Howard

Post by John W. Howard »

Hello CEE:
A professor of mine once stated that there is no great literature without great readers who can appreciate it, so if you feel you don't have anything to contribute, be a great appreciator. One of the best things a member can do is ask questions; grab one of the books members have recommended in your area of interest and start asking the questions that come up as you read it, on the forum. It's a great way to supplement your knowledge while your reading, and keeps other member's minds from atrophying :wink:
John W. Howard
CEE
Supporter

Post by CEE »

Hello Tom,

My wife told me she was going to knit me a s... bag, so that everytime I have someting negative to say I can just speak into it. I like your suggestion better :D

Cheers,
Eric
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Post by Tom Houlihan »

Actually, Eric, that's not such a bad idea. You can rant all you want into that bag, and you'll never fill it!

Can she make me one?? :beer:
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!
CEE
Supporter

Post by CEE »

Let me know if you want someone´s picture embroidered inside it. In that case you better send me a PM :wink:

:beer: Eric