Jason

Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Jason

Post by Tom Houlihan »

Talked to Jason tonight. He's currently in Wisconsin. He's visiting family, bouncing around a few historic sites, and he went to Kentucky to do some cemetery restoration on an old family cemetery down there.

So, don't worry, he's alive and well!!
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!
Waleed Y. Majeed
Patron

Re: Jason

Post by Waleed Y. Majeed »

So, don't worry, he's alive and well!!
- in a cemetery... :?

Good to hear!

waleed
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

Hey folks, just a quick update, as Tom mentioned I've been on the road a lot lately. In addition I am now and SPC E4 in the 100th Troop Command Support Brigade of the California State Military Reserve. The CSMR is a vital component of the California National Guard. I will be done with my basic sometime in mid-August when things should be back to normal for me. Between now and that time I am back and forth from Wisconsin, Ohio, and my unit HQ and Camp Parks Reserve Forces Training Area (both in CA). Assuming I don't get called to active duty the day I am done training I should be back online on a more regular basis fairly soon!
Frederick L Clemens
Associate

Post by Frederick L Clemens »

Congratualations, Jason. Don't forget to give your drill sergeant a hug every morning and night.

My best advice is to do hard physical training before going to basic. The rest of the stuff is easy if you have half a brain.
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Post by Tom Houlihan »

Frederick L Clemens wrote:My best advice is to do hard physical training before going to basic. The rest of the stuff is easy if you have half a brain.
Otherwise, they send you to OCS!!!

I'll now duck and cover behind the couch, as John and Doug both know my phone number... :shock:

:D :beer:
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!