Hello -- I have joined

Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
ThomasG

Hello -- I have joined

Post by ThomasG »

Some people might know me from Axis History Forum. I have posted especially in the what-if section. :wink: I noticed phylo is a mod here. : D
Kampfgruppe Wilhelm

Re: Hello -- I have joined

Post by Kampfgruppe Wilhelm »

:D Have too !

Obssessed with the Waffen-SS since me younger days - but with World War II in general

Have written imaginery tales concerning them and their fairly unique organisation

Q. Is this forum exclusively accepting of only the German Armed Forces history during World War II (and/or WW I), or is there an 'open' part to the forum, in terms of say other unrelated 'items of interest'?
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

It depends on what "items of interest" you're referring to LOL If you notice on the front page of the forum you'll see a section entitled "Verboten" - which is free-form but WELL policed.
"Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle." - Malcolm Reynolds
Kampfgruppe Wilhelm

Post by Kampfgruppe Wilhelm »

Naturally such items would relate to modern warfare and armed forces from around the world. One that comes to my mind for example would be to mention a 'hero' from my country, the medal he received, and the action that won it, and where.

Thanks for the reply phylo_ .