Question

Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
haen2
WWII Vet

Question

Post by haen2 »

Does anyone KNOW how to get my e-mail address changed without having to become Haen3 or so, and become a new contributor ??
As it is I want to get back to plain old Haen, WWII Vet. , use my edited for security/Tom email address and have my EKII avatar which I also use on other forums.
Is that so hard ?
Jason either "will look into it", or does not react anymore.
Old cantancarous Haen.
joined forum early spring of 2002 as Haen- posts: legio :-)

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think !
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

I updated your email address and am working on your avatar now. I am also trying to get you updated to Haen instead of Haen2.
haen2
WWII Vet

thanks

Post by haen2 »

Thank you Jason !!!!
I am looking forward to it.
HN.

John P. Moore
Author & Moderator

Post by John P. Moore »

HaEn - It would be a good idea to remove your e-mail address from your post above before it is too late. Otherwise you are likely to begin receiving e-mails from people wanting to sell you pills to increase your vigor or from hot young girls eager to meet you. :D

John
Paddy Keating

Post by Paddy Keating »

Maybe a mod could edit it? There isn't just a risk from spam. There are some serious loonies trawling these forums, ranging from groupie wannabes to self-appointed "nazi hunters".

PK
Commissar D, the Evil

Post by Commissar D, the Evil »

Has anyone heard from Rudi?

Gods, I miss him so much! Not to say that I don't sympathize with and like HaEn! I simply don't like the idea of Rudi as an MIA.

Very Best,
David
Death is lighter than a Feather, Duty is heavier than a Mountain....
haen2
WWII Vet

Post by haen2 »

Thank you Jason, for making "my" avatar available :D I already proudly inserted it.

David, No, I have not heard recentltly from Rudi W. other than a few weeks ago; he is not in too good a health, and neither is his wife.
My prayers are with both of them.

I will write him again, and see what is cooking. ( have had a hard time writing a lot, because of hunt and peck with one hand ) :( :oops:

HN.

John W. Howard

Rudi W.

Post by John W. Howard »

Hello Guys:
I sent him a PM not long ago expressing my concern for his wife's health. He told me they were off to see another doctor and hoped his prognosis was better than the last one concerning his wife's health. I don't know Rudi all that well, but he is a true gentleman like all of our Feldgrau vets are, and I wish him and his wife the very best. Best wishes.
John W. Howard
John P. Moore
Author & Moderator

Post by John P. Moore »

I heard from Rudi last on Feb 18th. He said his wife was doing better and he's still around.
John W. Howard

Rudi

Post by John W. Howard »

Great news, John!! I heard from on Feb. 10, so perhaps things have turned for the better; let's hope so. Best wishes.
John W. Howard
haen2
WWII Vet

Rudi

Post by haen2 »

I recently heard from him; he and his wife transferred to another hospital and getting better treatment now.
Otherwise he feels pretty lonesome, as very often he and a few widows are the only representatives of the HIAG at the funeral of an old comrade.
It is indeed getting lonesome in the ranks.
Oh well.

On another note; Jason did you succeed to get me back from Haen2 to just plain Haen ??? Is there anything I can do ?

H.N.