Can we please give them a bloody Heer section?

Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
pzrmeyer2

Post by pzrmeyer2 »

if you are going to argue with Timo and Sid, you better have your facts straight, because they both do, by the bucketload

As far as Timo goes, I have no problem with him. He has opinions often different from mine, but offers up 1st person acounts to back up his points. They are sometimes anecdotal, but at least they siginifcantly strengthen his arguement., which makes me re-evaluate mine.

But please! What "facts" has Sid provided? other than sophisty, baiting, and constantly denigrating all aspects of the Waffen SS, including veteran members of this forum.
Sid never provides his own opinion, other than slinging mud (with the benefit of being on the PC side of history) and then ducking behind the moderators when it comes back around.

I think the best solutions would be for Sid to remove himself from the Waffen SS forum voluntarily and at the same time for the moderators/Jason to finally establish a Heer forum.

And we don't need to hear about how hard it will be to transfer existing threads, etc, etc. Just start new, It will fill up in short order.
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Post by Tom Houlihan »

There are plenty of arguments in favor of a Heer section. However, until Jason finishes his course, and comes back, there's naught to be done about it.

Technically, I have the capability of creating such a section. However, I do not have authorization.

I realize this topic is the subject of rather strong opinions. Since we can't do anything about it, let's just keep our thought to ourselves for the time being.

I'm going to lock this before it gets out of hand.
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!