HELP FELDGRAU GROW! WRITE!

Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
Jason Pipes
Patron

Re: HELP FELDGRAU GROW! WRITE!

Post by Jason Pipes »

First of all I want to apologize to everyone for my total lack of attention to these matters and apparent inability to resolve them in a timely and effective manner. I wish there was someone else besides myself to spearhead fixing these issues, but there isn't. The generous and gracious help I do have are focused on the forum, as well they should.

More on this later, but suffice to say I have a solution to the problems with the main site. Effective soon Feldgrau.com will be removed entirely and in it's place a new site will be born based on the web 2.0 concept of users being able to upload and edit content! No longer will the site stagnate based on my own inability to update pages, but will consist of an editorial review board of historians and users who will oversee the constant updating and growth of what will quickly become the single best source on the planet for WWII German history. Everything on the current site will transition to the new format which will then quickly expand.

There is a slight, very small chance that we could consider a tiny user fee to access the new site, something on the order of $1 per month or something, but that is only dependent on how things go initially.

Look for this new development to launch very, very soon.
Paulus II
Patron

Re: HELP FELDGRAU GROW! WRITE!

Post by Paulus II »

Sounds good Jason!

Will it still be called 'Feldgrau' or renamed to 'Feldpedia' or 'Wikigrau'? :wink: :up: