Do you want 1000 dollars every month Feldgrau??

Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
Absalon
Banned

Do you want 1000 dollars every month Feldgrau??

Post by Absalon »

I have mailed, I have announced, I have sponsored, I have asked for information, and I have received so far.....Nothing!!!!

If you really need support, maybe you should start re-thinking your customer support strategy...

I represent a book publishing company that ONLY publishes books about the 2nd world war and in 80% of the cases are about Axis forces. And I have ALREADY said that we wanna support in a MAJOR fashion this site. But the leaders can even show the courtesy of answering....
So why should anyone wanna support Jason and this site if Jason can´t answer a simple question???

Andreas Leandoer
Publisher
Leandoer & ekholm
http://www.leforlag.se
Doktor Krollspell
Patron

Post by Doktor Krollspell »

Kudos to you Andreas, for you willingness, not to say eagerness to support Feldgrau! I can't imagine that Jason wouldn't be interested in discussing your proposals. As you now know, he's not that frequent a visitor here on the Forum but you shouldn't interpret that as un-interest. Hopefully, Feldgrau's Moderator Lieutenants can, and will forward your offerings to Jason via their channels...

And again Andreas, thanks for a truly great Military Publishing Company that you have started! :D I've bought all your released titles so far and they are as great as they are interesting! I've understood that you also will publish titles in english, yes? This will be a great source for all english speaking military history buffs out there... :wink:
I'm looking forward to your next release on th German Police organizations...

Good work! :up:

Krollspell
"Wie es eigentlich gewesen ist"
Leopold von Ranke (1795-1886)
Absalon
Banned

Post by Absalon »

It has already been released. Check our homepage.

Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

Absalon, thanks for your interest in sponsoring Feldgrau, and in having your products announced through our site. Sorry I have not gotten back to you sooner as I have been involved in two publishing deals, authoring three articles for print, finalizing a deal with a major publisher in the UK, and getting ready to start police academy. I will contact you offline to discuss what you have in mind, but keep in mind we have a fairly major sponsor right now and I don't want to infringe on that in any way. We can talk more though, I look forward to it.
Absalon
Banned

Post by Absalon »

As in all media one has to take extraordinary steps to be noticed.

At last. By major book publisher in the UK, does it mean Helion?
We are signed to Helion for our world distribution from september the 1st. All our titles will show from October the 1st.

Jason, you can have 2 major contributors to your site, especially as we are not competing, rather adjoining the same field.

Contact me on the following email: [email protected]

Regards
Andreas Leandoer
Leandoer & Ekholm Förlag
"Real quality in military history"