Feldgrau in 50 years?

Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

And that post will be made by Kevin cos we couldnt be THAT lucky........
"Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle." - Malcolm Reynolds
M.H.
Patron

Post by M.H. »

nah...in the meantime the site will had broken down several times (with loosing all data of couse), user accounts gotten accidentally deleted so they would had to start from scratch...etc....etc...etc...

Nobody will reach the big 1,000,000,000,00 !

Wanna bet? :D
Helmut Von Moltke

Post by Helmut Von Moltke »

And that post will be made by Kevin cos we couldnt be THAT lucky........
Come on, Phylo, what if by then I manage to write a mssive book about the Heer Panzer Divisions satisfying those lusting for Heer books on Feldgrau, and become as many call some, the "experts"? :wink:

kidding. 8)

M.H., I'm willing to bet 1 million Euro! (kiddin again) :D

K
Beppo Schmidt
Associate

Post by Beppo Schmidt »

I'd just as soon not think about fifty years from now, because some of us won't be here anymore...
Willhelm Gruber II
Contributor

Post by Willhelm Gruber II »

i think there is only a few things that could stuff up Feld Grau severly one of which is if it went commerical
cuz then it would be Operation Coca-Cola (instead of Barbarossa) or the coca-cola invasion of the Soviet Union by the Mac Donalds army lol

bit off topic but, i love Germany it is my Fatherland and i want it to be Great again and i would fight for it if neccesary... so Hopefully there will be a 4th reich but not a copy of the 3rd (that would be bad)

-Willie
from OZLAND
"Gott Mit Uns"
Chris von D
Supporter

Post by Chris von D »

Willhelm Gruber II wrote: i love Germany it is my Fatherland and i want it to be Great again and i would fight for it if neccesary... so Hopefully there will be a 4th reich but not a copy of the 3rd (that would be bad)

-Willie
from OZLAND
Well said. :up:
Rajin Cajun
Banned

Post by Rajin Cajun »

There won't be a Feldgrau in 50 years if we don't fix the bullshit and romping and rampaging going on around the forum.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Alex Coles
Associate

Post by Alex Coles »

There won't be a Feldgrau in 50 years if Jason doesn't get enough donations to pay for the site.
Alex

(Also known as 17 SS)
Dragunov
Associate
Location: Ottawa, The True North Strong And Free (and rather cold)

Post by Dragunov »

big 50 eh? then Jason will be 60+ and we will be donating for his pension :wink: instead of keeping his site up.

i say we should make some secret sect and colonize some place and all live there, then i can yell at people instead of this stupid computer.

and hopefully, full-autos will be legal and alcohol cheap....
okay, i stopped dreaming.

grow a beard, Jason
Dragunov
When Stalin says "Dance" a wise man dances.- Nikita Kruschev