Question about Publicity

Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
waffendb
Supporter

Question about Publicity

Post by waffendb »

Since Feldgrau is an enormous and the best forum about WWII, I can't understand why there's no publicity or commercial ads. I don't know if Jason wants it, but I know alot of forums that they have them and they surely pay the expenses. Although, I rather prefer Feldgrau without any sort of internet commercial publicity.

Any reason?
Why do we care about german militaria? I can't answer that when someone asks. Do you?
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

We've wanted to remain ad free for as long as possible. From a design perspective as well as bias/research perspective, I have always tried to remain free of ads and the like.

That being said, very soon Feldgrau is going to announce a partnership with an up and coming publisher that will be putting out an EXCELLENT journal exclusively on the history of the German Army during WWII. As a part of this I am sure some ads will begin to appear, but still, nothing like on some sites. I just don't want it that way...

Thanks for your comments!! :up:
Helmut Von Moltke

Post by Helmut Von Moltke »

Jason, the magazine sounds intresting, please let us know when it is coming out and how to subscribe to it, etc! thanks~ :shock: :up:

Kevin