Scam Received By Feldgrau Private Message

Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
John W. Howard

Scam Received By Feldgrau Private Message

Post by John W. Howard »

Did anyone else receive the " I am a poor orphan from Africa with millions to invest with your help" scam in a private message here on Feldgrau? Thought I would ask and let Jason know that we are being infiltrated from within!! Best wishes.
John W. Howard
Hell
Supporter

Post by Hell »

had this in my inbox this morning.

i got this kind of sh** on and on. it's boring. kick 'em out.

user: zeynabou

Hello.
First of all I will like to thank you for given me your attention to read my mail and for your interest,I pray that my plan with you shall be of good success. Well I will go ahead to explain little about myself,I am Zeynabou Abel from Monrovia in Liberia in west africa. This crisis in my country so I ran away to another country where I am contacting you today.My age is 21 I am still in school when my parent and my only sister died,that was during the period when Mr charly our formal president refused to step down,I am the only surviving one now left.My father Dr Abel Uwa was one of diamond dealer in my place,he`s one of those standing against the leadership of Mr Charly Tarloy,the set a bomb to the house we are living and kill them but I was so lucky to be in school then that what makes me to be alive today. I meet with our family lawyer and find out that my father wishes me a brighter future,he left in my possession some amount of money for my future plan and of his direction in his WILL he made sum deposit for me somewhere outside Liberia.The reason why I am contacting you earlier this year is to know if I can really obtain this favour from you to go into a good plan of investment in your own Country,I no ideal of any that is the main reason why I ask for your attention for your advise and standing behind me to invest up to Six Million (US6,000.000) If you wish to be of this assistance to me,pls do tell me more about yourself for me to also know you better than I do now and also your words of advise for the procedure of the transaction.I have made up my mind concern the area of rewarding Back with some percentage of the total money as soon as the money is been transfer to your position. please contact me direct to my Email address [email protected] or [email protected]
Thanks and remain bless.
Best Regards
Miss Zeynabou
Peter

Post by Peter »

Yep! I was one of the lukky one's
Herr Doktor
Contributor

Post by Herr Doktor »

Well, anybody can sign-up to be a member. Probably some low life did so with the bright idea of then sending these PM's around. But we're one step ahead of them - we can ignore these here just the same as anyplace else :D

Oh well... poor Miss Zeynabou. What's she to do? Now, if you feel that tugging at your heart and want to help, please PM me with your bank account information and I'll do my part :wink: to make sure Miss Z gets what's coming to her.

HD
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

I'm on this one... I have banned the users in question and deleted any private messages they sent. I apologize if anyone has still received the spam they sent. It's kind of heart warming though, if you think about it. I always assumed those messages were sent by machines, now I realize someone must have registed with an account and physically sent the messages one by one to various users. Hard to believe but some barely sentient human is sitting around actually taking time to send these messages out... Unless the computers have gotten REALLY smart. :shock:
Dackel Staffel
Associate

Post by Dackel Staffel »

The matrix has you... :D
All we need it's a Dackel in each pocket
Simon Orchard
Supporter

Post by Simon Orchard »

i just got one today :evil:
Hello Simon Orchard,

Member "amina4you" from Feldgrau.net has sent you a new private message. The content of the message is as follows:

>From :Miss Amina Mohammed
Abidjan,Cote d'Ivoire
West Africa.
email [email protected]

DEAREST ONE,

I am writing this mail in respect of your profile which was very nice and intresting to me that gives me the happiness to write this few words of my fillings to you.
Is my pleasure to inform you of my desire of going into relationship with you which i believe you will be of great assistants to me that will make the beginning of never-endingfamily relationship,WITH THE INTREST AND LOVE I HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOU AS ONE FAMILY IN YOUR PLACE. MY NAME IS AMINA MOHAMMED , 20 yrs old, iam the only daughter of late ALAHAJI MOHAMMED DIKKO A TRUE MUSLEM FARMILY ,iam about registering into Islamic University of Al-Madinah Al-Munawarah before my fathers death occure to me,My father before his death was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Cote d'Ivoire,my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip

My mother died when I was a small child in a private hospital here in abidjan during her pregnancy period with her baby, since then my father took me soo special Before his death on 12th march 2004, before his death he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of Ten million,Five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD($10,500,000.00)left in fixed/suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan,that he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund.He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business ssociates.That I should seek for a foreign partner in any country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management.

I am just 20 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do.Now I want you to help me transfer the fund for investment in your country because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here
in Ivory coast.The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.
As of now iam no longer living in my fathers house becouse of my uncles are after my life to make sure that iam not alive to take what belongs to my father,

Dearest one with this intrest and love i have for you, I will like to live with you FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. If you promise me sefty of my life in your place. I will send you a copy of my passport for you to prepare a document that will enable me come over to your country and secure a residence permit in your place when I hear your mind, your intrest and willinness towards me.

My dear,I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:
(1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred into.
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 20years.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.
(4). Moreover,I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund into your account, and extra 5% for any espences that mighty enccounter during the proccess of this transaction.

Furthermore,you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within seven (7) days you signify interest to assist me.
Anticipating to hear from you to give you the contact of the bank over here.
Thanks and be bless.

yours sincerly
AMINA MOHAMMED :D

You can also view your new message by clicking on the following link:

http://www.feldgrau.net/phpBB2/privmsg.php?folder=inbox

Please remember to delete your old and unwanted private messages! You can choose not to be notified of new messages by changing the appropriate setting in your profile.

--
Thanks, Feldgrau admin - Jason Pipes
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

I've rooted this person out and banned them accordingly. Sorry about this one, guys.
eke_karl

Post by eke_karl »

Hi

Jason, can you get a hold off me as I would like to know if you still offer web space and email addresses as part of your fund raising for the site.

Cheers

Karl
Bittrich
Contributor

Scam

Post by Bittrich »

Sorry, I didn't see this before I posted it as a new topic. I also got it and am glad that they have been banned.
To those who fought reguardless of nationality