Anyone heard from Jason lately?

Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
Martin Schenkel
Supporter

Anyone heard from Jason lately?

Post by Martin Schenkel »

I've made repeated attempts to contact Jason since the summer, but still no success. His last posting on the forum is listed as Nov 25. Oddly, a posting I made a week or two ago seeking to contact Jason seems to have disappeared from this forum section.
"Subjugating the enemy's army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence" - Sun Tzu
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

Martin, I have sent you repeated emails in response, have you not received them?
Martin Schenkel
Supporter

Post by Martin Schenkel »

Jason Pipes wrote:Martin, I have sent you repeated emails in response, have you not received them?
Perhaps the email that I gave during the ordering process is now an old an inactive account. I do have a yahoo account at: [email protected]
"Subjugating the enemy's army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence" - Sun Tzu
Gaga

Post by Gaga »

I try to contact Jason Pipes but with no success. For the whole week. Tried to send an e-mail. Tried to PM him... No answer. I'm one of admins of the biggest Lithuanian site devoted to WWII and just wanted to ask his permission to republish his article on our site. Can anyone suggest how to reach him?
Does anybody here remember Vera Lynn?