For Sale-German WW1 & WW2 Medals, Badges & Accoutrem

WWII era German related items being sought, sold or traded.
Tim A

For Sale-German WW1 & WW2 Medals, Badges & Accoutrem

Post by Tim A »

(1) M-40 Helmet--Luftwaffe-Good Liner marked '55'(?); Shell size 62; Whole decal is present, but has no detail, blurry, rate 60%??; No chinstraps; Outside painted black a LONGGG time ago (wartime?)
$190
(2) Hitler Youth Armband---3 piece construction; Paper tag on inside of armband is fully intact and marked 'RZM HJ "B" L no. 478820';
Lightly soiled, very lightly! $55
(3) Luftwaffe 2nd Type Dagger Hangers-Nickel fittings; alum thread on blue/grey, grey velvet backing; DRGM marked clips, deluxe oak leaf belt clip and hanger marked "U.E. 10 RZM" to reverse; 85% original finish. $90
(4) Ribbon Bar-Luftwaffe 4 Year Long Service; Czech Annexation; Was bought from same private party in Germany as with #12. $15
(5) Ribbon Bar-Army 4 Year Long Service Medal;Austrian Annexation; Czech Annexation w/Prague Bar! $20
(6) World War 1 Black Wound Badge-Hollow backed; Marked 'DRGM' ergo produced in late 1930's/early 1940's; Beautiful Shape! $30
(7) Russian Front Medal-Great condition!; No ribbon. $25
(8) Russian Front Medal-Great condition!; With ribbon. $35
(9) War Merit Cross w/Swords 2nd Class-No ribbon; Good condition. $20
(10)War Merit Cross w/Swords 2nd Class-With ribbon; Good condition $30
(11) World War 1 Iron Cross 2nd Class-No ribbon; Marked '7' with a line under the number on the ring. Very good condition! $35
(12) Luftwaffe 4 Year Long Service Medal-On COURT MOUNTED blue ribbon; Came with #4 from private party in Germany. $70
(13) Hindenberg Cross w/Swords-No ribbon $10
(14) K98 Bayonet & Frog- Mismatch. $55
(15) Army Breast Eagles- Enlisted quality; Total of 8 available; Good condition. $20 each or all for $120
(16) Reproduction Building/Railroad Eagle- In aluminum; 27" wingspan; wire attached on back for ready-made hanging; maker marked to original maker from war; Guaranteed that you haven't seen any of the real ones in quite awhile! Fills the hole on your wall. Great decorator for your WW2 collection! $125 or best offer.

Now the fine print. I will supply pictures to interested parties. I guarantee what I sell. Not a 5 day warranty; lifetime warranty! Same condition always gets you your money back minus shipping/insurance. We will agree on type of shipping (UPS, USPS, FedEx...) and cost based on where you reside in the solar system. I ship anywhere! Many satisfied customers on the moons of Mars, Jupiter and Saturn's rings! Insurance is your option. If you don't take insurance, it's your choice, but remember one thing;TANSTAAFL!

Lastly, it has always been my policy that 'first come, first served'!
I had a problem with someone who emailed me saying, "I'll take that."
I asked for a zip code in the offering. None was provided. I can't reserve stuff if a person won't cooperate. Please say where you are from so I can be ready and figure shipping rates when I contact you. I'm not chastising the person who messed up, (if he's reading this) I just want to do things right. I felt bad about that situation and I will not allow it to recur. So please, US respondents-zip code; overseas and Canada-tell me in initial response email.

Than for lookin',

Tim A