Dont let Lorenz go!

Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
tenoriodj
Supporter

Dont let Lorenz go!

Post by tenoriodj »

Moderators, please do all in your power to keep Lorenz here. he is a huge asset to this forum, a gentleman and a scholar. Please let common sense prevail here!
John W. Howard

Lorenz

Post by John W. Howard »

Hello Tenoriodj:
There is very little the moderators can do; Larry has made up his mind and is gone. I will miss him. Efforts were made on my part, and I suspect by others, to keep him here, but he had made up his mind. He was a good member, very knowledgable and helpful. Best wishes to you and thank you for your concern.
John W. Howard
Doktor Krollspell
Patron

Post by Doktor Krollspell »

Yes, it's a truly great loss for Feldgrau as a research community that Larry (Lorenz) chooses to leave. His vast knowledge and firm grip of archive material combined with a sharp analytical mind made him one of the utmost valuable members here on the forum, a forum where he really raised the academic level with his many posts and replies!

One can only hope that he one day will return to Feldgrau...

With respect,

Krollspell
"Wie es eigentlich gewesen ist"
Leopold von Ranke (1795-1886)
Paddy Keating

Post by Paddy Keating »

Why did he leave?

PK
Paddy Keating

Post by Paddy Keating »

Thanks for the e-mail.

PK 8)
Simon H
Associate

Post by Simon H »

Doktor Krollspell wrote:Yes, it's a truly great loss for Feldgrau as a research community that Larry (Lorenz) chooses to leave. His vast knowledge and firm grip of archive material combined with a sharp analytical mind made him one of the utmost valuable members here on the forum, a forum where he really raised the academic level with his many posts and replies!

One can only hope that he one day will return to Feldgrau...

With respect,

Krollspell
A surprise to me, I agree with you and hope this is just a temporary leave of absence.
Simon Harrold

WW2 Battlefield Relics: German Erkennungsmarken decoded.