SS-Begleitkommando des Führers - Commander in 1942

German unit histories, lineages, OoBs, ToEs, commanders, fieldpost numbers, organization, etc.

Moderator: Tom Houlihan

martinski

SS-Begleitkommando des Führers - Commander in 1942

Post by martinski »

Hi to all!

For my research about the FHQu "Wehrwolf" in Strishawka (near Winniza / Ukraine),I was able to discover the exact spot with the remains of the wooden log house in Sperrkreis 1 where the SS-Begleitkommando des Führers was lodged.

BUT: as SS-Stubaf. Bruno Gesche was removed from the SS-Begleitkommando des Führers from April 1942 until 28. December 1942, WHO had the command over this unit?

Does anyone has the exact Personalliste of the men serving in the SS-Begleitkommando des Führers during their stay in FHQu "Wehrwolf": from 16. July - 01 November 1942 ?

This matter seems to be complicated as I got no replies until now. I tried to make a table myself, using the different available sources: Peter Hoffmann ("Die Sicherheit des Diktators"), John P. Moore ("Führerliste"), Aaron L. Johnson ("Hitler's Military Headquarters"), this excellent Forum etc.

I tried to make up a table showing the members of the SS-Begleitkommando d. Führers, listed in the months Jul - Aug - Sep & Oct 1942 and in Jan & Feb 1943 as this is the scope of my research.

Any corrections? Remarks? I will be grateful!
Attachments
SS-Begleitkdo - 1942-43.jpg
SS-Begleitkdo - 1942-43.jpg (401.08 KiB) Viewed 2503 times