Operational Map CD's?

General WWII era German military discussion that doesn't fit someplace more specific.
Kiehl

Operational Map CD's?

Post by Kiehl »

Hey gents --

I ordered a set of the Operational maps from Jason and haven't heard from him at all yet.

Has anyone else found that response time was a little skectchy? I understand we are all busy, I'm just looking for an acknowledgement. :wink:

If any of you happen to haunt the same places as Jason P. if you could remind him that a friendly chap in Vancouver is ever-so patiently waiting for his discs I'd be very much obliged.

Operational mapless in Vancouver,
Kiehl
Maurice the Archivist

Post by Maurice the Archivist »

Hello

I received my CD fairly quickly, and I'm in the UK.

If you look at the Map CD forum there maybe a problem with the quality of the scans. I posted a question on the JPEG compression setting in use.
Maybe the maps on the current CDs are to be scanned again and offered at their original scanned size? It is being looked into, so we shall probably hear soon. Maybe thats the reason for the delay in your order.
Kiehl

Post by Kiehl »

Hrm ... I hope so, thanks Maurice! My payment was processed on the 16th of September so it's been a full 5 business days! I was hoping to receive them before the 28th of September. :(
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

Sorry for not responding personally sooner. There are two people running the cd sales, fyi. Your order was sent out a few days after it was placed and should be to you well in advance of the 28th. I will also be sending you the requested map via ftp/email ASAP so there should be no concern at all. Thanks for your feedback.
Kiehl

Post by Kiehl »

Jason FTW! Thanks Jason, I have to admit I was concerned, but that's only because I am so freakin' stoked! :D