The DAK Forum

Related website information, updates, questions, links, etc.
Nacht

The DAK Forum

Post by Nacht »

Hello FeldGrau Colleagues and to my AANA and Fellow NA Research Colleagues that are also members here, August 18, 2007

I hope you will allow me a moment and read what I have to say. Today was the last straw for me as a moderator at the DAK Forum... Many may think it petty or obtuse to fight for free expression and professionalism but I do not.

The DAK Forum and its ADMINS have decided on a course of non-action against cursing, trolling and removal or deletion of posts in their forum and I have been what feels like 'ganged' up on as the only English native speaking moderator. The blatant anti-English posture and the allowance of the activity to continue unabatedly and even nourished by its administrative members was untenable to me. The ADMINS have been repeatedly asked via PM's by myself and others to stop these actions to block or remove posted threads or topics, and the background maneuvers to malign members via telephone calls, PM's or eMail . Enough was enough and the actions of mine to remove my attached work product were predicated on three separate posted warnings to ADMIN about the removal of my posts... If it happened again I would remove that material! Kapitan (a tertiary ADMIN)was left to tend the forum and he removed my posts for absolutely NO reason. So I am quite well done with the DAK Forum and am sorry for their choice to back a loser with their narrow minded approach to running a forum. They are wrong at the DAK Forum, in my opinion, and I will do my very best to rebuke their actions and express my disdain for their allowance of blatant disregard to the outlined standards of conduct expressed as their rules of membership at the DAK Forum. Truly enough is enough and my colleagues have seen my disdain for these actions and my personal attempts to stop the censorship and outright incorrect posture of that forum to continue to have garnered participation by those that do what we (at the AANA) do best and that is research and assist our partner members.

Cedric and Aymeric have set any interested member up an Afrikakorps section at http://italie1935-45.aceboard.fr/i-97185.htm

All with an interest in the North Afrika Campaign are welcome that appreciate professionalism and true research.

Your support and registration at http://italie1935-45.aceboard.fr/i-97185.htm would be much appreciated and please tell our research associates that you might want to bring into the AANA of where we are trying to collect ourselves into an effective research unit!

Thanks for my friends here at FeldGrau and their support but it is time to move out of the dark and into the light of true shared research for some,

B. G.

"NACHT"
David W
Patron

Post by David W »

I can confirm that Nacht is speaking fairly & honestly & has no axe to grind. The admin on that forum have behaved deplorably in the last four weeks or so. (Possibly longer).
Thanks. Dave.
Nacht

Promises kept...

Post by Nacht »

David,

My promises are kept... I told them that I would retain the research information gathered and place it as a Moderator at that site exclusively after review by some or all of my AANA 'fellows' review with the exception of both my work with JonG here (a founding 'fellow' AANA Member) on North African rail and Cedric Mas (13emeDBLE another founder of the AANA) with our Batailles & Blindes Magazine efforts.

Many have eMailed and requested photos and thread materials that I can now freely post here to addon to the excellent collection of materials. Jan (Fezzo) and I will continue our Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe paint color analysis and study sampling work. Plus the additional Italian & Commonwealth paint materials... and the photo album archive materials are nearing completion for author members of our group.
Commissar D, the Evil

Post by Commissar D, the Evil »

Of course I am unable to judge any Forum that I have not been a member of, but I am well willing to say that Nacht is more than welcome to post here on Feldgrau. :up:

Very Best,
~D, the EviL
Death is lighter than a Feather, Duty is heavier than a Mountain....
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Post by Tom Houlihan »

Commissar D, the Evil wrote:Of course I am unable to judge any Forum that I have not been a member of, but I am well willing to say that Nacht is more than welcome to post here on Feldgrau. :up:
Well, since David beat me to it, all I can do is echo him.
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!
Nacht

Already sharing...

Post by Nacht »

Tom,

Already sharing... or trying to show you what lays behind the fluff... but you know what I meen now!

You must know we would also have to acquire your service offer for mapmaking!

Much appreciated in your communication and support!