How to ask questions

Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
Wolery
Supporter

How to ask questions

Post by Wolery »

I'd like to know how to ask questions so they don't get moved around. See I'm here because I'm trying to do some AH writing; and while that seems to go to Soldatenheim forum, there are questions that may not.

For instance, my AH character is obsessed with building an assault rifle before WWII. So I need to know what technical obsticles were there to building one. What do I ask to keep the question in the Equipment section?

Or, I'm trying to figure out what his duties would be as a Captain, a Major, a Colonel, and a General. How do I ask that?

There are other examples but these should suffice. Thank you in advance, I know it's probably a bit unusual.
Commissar D, the Evil

Post by Commissar D, the Evil »

For instance, my AH character is obsessed with building an assault rifle before WWII. So I need to know what technical obsticles were there to building one. What do I ask to keep the question in the Equipment section?
To keep the question in the Equipment section, you need to ask about "The Evolution of German Assault guns". Otherwise, it is a strictly theoretical question and belongs in Soldatenheim.
Or, I'm trying to figure out what his duties would be as a Captain, a Major, a Colonel, and a General. How do I ask that?
This should be a general question in the "Units" section--"What were the duties of an officer of the rank of Catain, Major, etc." But, you should use the German terms for clarity.

Best,
~D, the EviL
Death is lighter than a Feather, Duty is heavier than a Mountain....