Open Question to Jason Pipes & Co.

Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
Walter Wulfsen
Banned

Open Question to Jason Pipes & Co.

Post by Walter Wulfsen »

For the edification of all members of this board, what, exactly, have I done to deserve the very special and honorific title of Almost Banned? Please provide specific examples with explanations, so that all may know. Never let it be said that I was not a friend to the truth. Most likely, I will be banned for having the supposed impertinance to ask such a question. :idea: :D 8)

P.S. If I am banned, then that is just one more nail in the coffin of civil rights (especially freedom of speech), truth, justice, and what used to be known as the American way (fair-mindedness) in The USA. :shock:
"A person hears only what they understand."-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
John W. Howard

Almost Banned

Post by John W. Howard »

Hello Walter:
We love you; we really do, but please tone down the stridency of your posts. Sometimes the best thing a fellow forum member can do is intervene before someone we would hate to see banned, gets banned. Both of us know that freedom of speech has limits, and on this forum Jason sets those limits. I think Jason "Almost Banned" you as a reminder to keep your posts more or less on topic. For the record, I was one of the ones, or perhaps "the" one, who e-mailed Jason in an attempt to keep you or some other member from posting something which would get you or them banned. Usually these forum skirmishes just intensify until someone loses control and is banned. I would hate to see that happen to you. Best wishes.
John W. Howard
Walter Wulfsen
Banned

Re: Almost Banned

Post by Walter Wulfsen »

John W. Howard wrote:Hello Walter:
We love you; we really do, but please tone down the stridency of your posts. Sometimes the best thing a fellow forum member can do is intervene before someone we would hate to see banned, gets banned. Both of us know that freedom of speech has limits, and on this forum Jason sets those limits. I think Jason "Almost Banned" you as a reminder to keep your posts more or less on topic. For the record, I was one of the ones, or perhaps "the" one, who e-mailed Jason in an attempt to keep you or some other member from posting something which would get you or them banned. Usually these forum skirmishes just intensify until someone loses control and is banned. I would hate to see that happen to you. Best wishes.

Hello John,

Thanks for being honest. :D I certainly don't hold it against you that you acted upon your beliefs. I would just like to know if my almost banned status is permanent, and we are all just waiting for the other shoe to fall (so to speak), or if this distinction will be lifted if I attempt to behave. :wink: 8)

Cheers, Walter
John W. Howard

Almost Banned

Post by John W. Howard »

Hello Walter:
Well, I suppose you should ask Jason in private. I know what you mean about "you are on notice" status; it can make the palms a little sweaty!!!! Seriously, you are a smart guy and have much to offer, so stay calm and argue politely. It is difficult to do sometimes, but it is best for the forum. I really enjoyed your links to the Communist fact-book sites; the Reds have gotten a free pass for years, and it is time the younger generation learns of their murderous past as well as the fascists. Take care and best wishes.
John W. Howard
M.H.
Patron

Post by M.H. »

Erm...a little OT I fear but has anybody seen Torquez???
I hope he is well! :shock:
knieptang
Enthusiast

Post by knieptang »

Dieser würgende Rassist Walter.W. "upstate New York" gehört gebanned, auch seine Kumpane, Einsamer Wolf(Lupo Solitario), Paul, Uli, and so on...

NONSENS...!!!

Michael
Commissar D, the Evil

Post by Commissar D, the Evil »

Michael, Lupo Solitario is not the same person as Einsamer Wolf. Lupo is Italian and a very knowledgable fellow on the Italian 8th Army in Russia. He is also a polite, gracious man who doesn't engage in slanging matches.
Einsamer Wolf is someone else, an American living in NYC. and the similairty of their nicknames shouldn't work to Lupo's disadvantage.

Best,
David
Death is lighter than a Feather, Duty is heavier than a Mountain....
Rosselsprung
Enthusiast

Post by Rosselsprung »

Our favorite Polish supremacist is alive and kicking! Check the Allies against Germany forum.
Walter Wulfsen
Banned

Post by Walter Wulfsen »

knieptang wrote:Dieser würgende Rassist Walter.W. "upstate New York" gehört gebanned, auch seine Kumpane, Einsamer Wolf(Lupo Solitario), Paul, Uli, and so on...

NONSENS...!!!

Michael

I'm not surprised... I dish out a little of the same crap to you, which you have been using, and immediately you're down here complaining in German, because you are too cowardly to do so in English, as usual, verdammter Schweinehund!!! :x 8)
P.S. If, and when, I am banned, I may occasionally look in on this pathetic little group of mostly liberals and laugh. I won't miss you; most of you are annoying whiners (except real men like Uli, Jez, Einsamer_Wolf, Reb, Kitsune, Rodger Herbst, Moguera, Paul, etc). 8)
Last edited by Walter Wulfsen on Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
M.H.
Patron

Post by M.H. »

Rosselsprung wrote:
Our favorite Polish supremacist is alive and kicking! Check the Allies against Germany forum.
Good to know! Hi Torqi!!! *waves* :D :D :D
knieptang
Enthusiast

Post by knieptang »

Commissar D, the Evil wrote:Michael, Lupo Solitario is not the same person as Einsamer Wolf. Lupo is Italian and a very knowledgable fellow on the Italian 8th Army in Russia. He is also a polite, gracious man who doesn't engage in slanging matches.
Einsamer Wolf is someone else, an American living in NYC. and the similairty of their nicknames shouldn't work to Lupo's disadvantage.

Best,
David
Thank You, David!

@ Lupo Solitario, I am very sorry, please excuse my fault...

Michael
Rolf Steiner
Associate

Post by Rolf Steiner »

that 'edited 2 times' bit tickled me!
"And I will show you where the Iron Crosses grow!"