History of Dutch SS volunteer

Discussion, background, reviews, and critical analysis of works by Feldgrau.net members who are published authors.
3Kompanie

History of Dutch SS volunteer

Post by 3Kompanie »

HI fellow Forum readers.

I am selling a privately published book on behalf of the family of Jan Munk. Jan was a Dutch volunteer with the SS-Regiment Westland and spent some time in Russia, then attended the last officer's course at Bad Tolz, before being added to the ranks of Nibelungen.

This is a small, privately published, hard-back book - published by Jan Munk, who thankfully seen the finished item prior to him sadly passing away towards the end of 2010 - it starts with his pre-war recollections and motivations for joining the Waffen-SS, then his war-time experiences (wounded 3 times, so spent a fair amount of time in hospital), then his post-war treatment in Holland, before finally moving to England.

It is a good personal recollection that gives some additional aspects to what some of the foreign volunteers experienced.

The book is priced at £20.00. If any of you would be interested (only 350 copies were printed and no plans to do any reprints!) please send me a private message and I can give you details of postage costs, etc.

Thanks
Peter
burger2170

Re: History of Dutch SS volunteer

Post by burger2170 »

Peter .. long shot I know , but I have been hunting for a copy of Jan’s book for almost a decade .. any chance you’d have a copy available ?

Cheers