Von Rhoden Colection

Feldgrau's WWII operational map project, map research, archives, tools and techniques, and research requests.

Moderator: Abicht

Ricardo Silva
Supporter

Von Rhoden Colection

Post by Ricardo Silva »

In the last days of war in europe, scores of documents were lost, and the luftwaffe was probably the branch of the wehrmacht that lost the most.
So, i was surprised when i got through the list of this colection and the sheer amount of documents it contains.
Von Rhoden was a german general that was writting the luftwaffe history, being assigned this task during the war, and ordered by the allied authorities to conclud it after its ending. Nowadays it is possible to have access to this colection through NARA, and if anyone is interested in having the Von Rhoden list, i'll be pleased to share it.
MadDog
Associate

Re: Von Rhoden Colection

Post by MadDog »

Post away. I think there is an index out there, but I dont remember if I have it.

Mad Dog
Abicht

Post by Abicht »

I have scanned into a pdf the index of the collection, it is a big file that wont be supported here, and dont have my own website. If anyone wants to host it I will send it to them for posting.

Thanks-

Matt
M.Abicht
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Post by Tom Houlihan »

I scanned through it last night. When the index runs 100 pages, you know you have a lot of material!!!
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!
Werter
Supporter

Post by Werter »

Can U post index file, Tom?

It's must be interesting for all forum's researchers...
WIR
KAPITULIEREN
NIE!