Belgian SS-Soldbuch Value, help needed ?

WWII era German related items being sought, sold or traded.
Azog

Belgian SS-Soldbuch Value, help needed ?

Post by Azog »

Well, I need your help. I'm quite sure I have something that is very rare and unique but I don't know the value of it.

It's a SS-Soldbuch of a SS-Untersturmführer of the belgian division ''28 Panzer Grenadier Division Wallonien'' (his Erkennungsmarke : SS-Gren.Ausb.u.Ers.Btl. 36 1763).

It is in very good condition, complete and not de-nazified.

There is a photo with two stamps. Joined in october 1944. He was decorated with KVK II mit Schwerten, Hehres Abz., EKII, Verwundete Abz., EKI, Inf Sturm Abz.

Before october 1944, He served in a paramilitary force (Garde Wallonne) in Belgium working with the Germans. He was sous-lieutenant (second lieutenant) and that's why he became untersturmführer after joining the SS-Division.

The signature ( Bestädigung) for the last award (Inf. Sturm. Abz.) is from Léon Gillis, who was an officer in the Division and a Ritterkreuzträger.

I know that the value depends on what units he served in, his rank and the awards he won.

Knowing that I live in Belgium, what about the value of it ? I know it could be difficult to tell me without any photo's, but let's try please, even approximately.

(Oh ... and sorry for my poor English, I tried to do my best :oops: )
Azog

Re: Belgian SS-Soldbuch Value, help needed ?

Post by Azog »

No answer... ?

Nevertheless, it is sold. :D

:up: