Hitler, Stalin Churchill,Rosevelt who would win in a fight?

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

Paul
Banned

Hitler, Stalin Churchill,Rosevelt who would win in a fight?

Post by Paul »

1. who would get 1place,2place,3place,4place

my opinion....toss up between hitler and stalin for first, then churchill and then the rat

2. who would fight dirtyest ?

I think all the same
Sam H.
Associate

Post by Sam H. »

I think its a toss-up between Stalin and Churchill, Hitler's a distant third with Roosevelt the obvious losser

Stalin would be the dirty street fighter, Churchill would be the stubborn boxer with a block for a head
gorbag
Supporter

Post by gorbag »

Hmm...this one's a toughie. I'll have to go with Roosevelt. Hitler would open things up, by immediately trying to bite out Stalin's throat while Stalin gave another speech on his Five Year Plan, but would be so dosed-up on paint fumes that the two would ineffectually lock grips and struggle. While those two wrestled around a bit, they would inadvertently step on Churchill's hand, waking him from a tequila coma. Churchill would lurch up to a sitting position, trying to figure out why his hand hurt, and the fumes from Churchill's clothing and breath would make everybody woozy. Meanwhile, Roosevelt would be driving by in the back of a Packard on his way to a hot date, throw out a lit match from the smoke he just fired up, the match would encounter the cloud of flammable vapors surrounding Churchill and WHOOMPH! A city block sized fireball incinerates all challengers.
In the battle between good and evil, evil usually has more fun.
Liam
Enthusiast

fighting

Post by Liam »

Surely a tag wrestling match with Hitler, Mussolini and Tojo matched with Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin would be a much more interesting prospect?
Foxtrot Lima

Hitler...

Post by Foxtrot Lima »

I think Hitler would have won. He had brutal experience from WW1 and was the only one without a beer-belly. :wink:

Stalin on second place, Churchill third and Roosevelt...well, they rolled him away. :D

Regards, Foxtrot Lima (aka "Rundstedt")
"What luck for rulers that men do not think". Adolf Hitler (1889-1945)
Sam H.
Associate

Post by Sam H. »

Rundstedt ... good to see you on the forum again ... welcome back
Foxtrot Lima

Thanks!

Post by Foxtrot Lima »

Sam H. wrote:Rundstedt ... good to see you on the forum again ... welcome back
I'm surprised anyone remembers me, because it's been a looong time since my last visit. I'm very happy to see that the "Forum Heroes" have been granted some space of their own. Looks very promising! :wink:

Can't wait to join in on the action... :D

Regards, Foxtrot Lima (aka "Rundstedt")
"What luck for rulers that men do not think". Adolf Hitler (1889-1945)
Thersites

Post by Thersites »

Rundstedt... Tsk, tsk...
I'm surprised anyone remembers me, because it's been a looong time
You shouldn't... Forun Heroes never forget and never leave behind any of their number!
Molon labe