What If?

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

ReinhardH
Supporter

Re: What If?

Post by ReinhardH »

Hi mom they're drunk and celebrating and they're shooting straight into the prisoner crowd
ReinhardH
Supporter

Post by ReinhardH »

Hi mom they've suckered a lot of us here into joining up with them as an alternative to death by starvation
ReinhardH
Supporter

Post by ReinhardH »

Hi mom word is that if you come up for release don't give them your real hometown if it's in an Ivan occupation zone otherwise you will be denied and you will stay here until you starve to death like the rest
ReinhardH
Supporter

Post by ReinhardH »

Hi mom thankfully released today had to lie about my hometown but I am at least free but now once or twice every day I'm asked to jerk my arms high into the air by the occupation troops so they can look at my armpit area what a Kasperl Spiel
ReinhardH
Supporter

Post by ReinhardH »

Hi mom sorry I scared you when we finally met again because I looked so much like a walking skeleton
L. Kafka
Enthusiast

What if Hitler had been into chicks?...

Post by L. Kafka »

I've known several men over the years that I figured for being asexual, not gay, but just not into female entanglements. Hitler appeared to be asexual. But I wonder if he suffered from Asperger's syndrome.
"What are they going to do, send me to Vietnam?"
A oft heard GI refrain in Vietnam in '68.
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

Well, he apparently had a Gary McKinnon-like fixation on flying saucers....
"Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle." - Malcolm Reynolds