Doomsday on December 21, 2012

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

panzermahn
Associate

Doomsday on December 21, 2012

Post by panzermahn »

Hello Feldgrauans

It may sound silly, but what would happen to this forum if the Doomsday did indeed happened on the December 21, 2012?

Any backup plans to archived all the data and infos in Feldgrau?

Panzermahn
phylo_roadking
Patron

Re: Doomsday on December 21, 2012

Post by phylo_roadking »

LOL Feldgrau is backed up on a regular basis, just in case one of the current crop of unreconstructed Soviets/Iranians/holedwellers in Idaho/mad gene-manipulating scientists/Godzilla manages to do it before the Mayas' Revenge :D
"Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle." - Malcolm Reynolds
Paulus II
Patron

Post by Paulus II »

According to some of the "prophets" it will not be a doomsday at all. They claim we will attain a higher level of conscience and be able to communicate by thought after 21-12-2012.

So I guess we will all have the entire content of Feldgrau in our heads and don't need the forum to share our knowledge anymore. Quite practical really but....what a sad end for such a great forum that would be :D
panzermahn
Associate

Post by panzermahn »

I mean, what if any of the Feldgrau regulars suddenly passed away and nobody knew about it? For example, I am living alone and nobody (not even my family) knew that I participated in the forum..what would happened if one day, the death comes for me? :?:

Maybe a comet will crashed on earth on 2012 and this resulted every living being killed in the planet?
Jerry
Associate

Post by Jerry »

If everyone is killed who do you wat to save the forum for?
When you're in command..... command!
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

Hmm...perhaps I should scan up the relevant pages of "Protect and Survive" from the 1980's....tho' it wouldn't have been any use for doing either THEN :shock:

P-M, that's actually something that came to mind for other reasons lately. One thing you COULD do is leave details for your executors of your will to inform the Forum in the event of your demise...
"Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle." - Malcolm Reynolds
panzermahn
Associate

Post by panzermahn »

Hi Phylo

I think you're right. I guess I should put a note in the will to notify the forum if anything indeed happens

Panzermahn